What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 903 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luca Bellegrini

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 903

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: NVL and RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We was driving a police car and try to stop people to rob them when we saw ID 903 on his bike we talked to him then Kev tackle him of bike and put a knife on him and asked him to put his hands up , he decided to run away then he pull a rifle and start shooting after he killed Kev he start shooting us without any thing to say , as you can see we didn't try to help Kev and I already apologies to him and ask him to stop so there was no reason to kill us but he decided to do it anyway without even trying to talk to us. We went to discord but it was not helpful at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11ogqt7WCOqgit/d1337N0TceZ4?invite=cr-MSxvbDQsMTY4MDg2NDcyLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/11og547_wgivuK/HbyLRQIs5GSg?invite=cr-MSx3eEksNzQ4NDQ1NDEs 

Your friend decided to try rob my character, you chose to stay involved by the situation by following it, even when you saw a gun you decided to run get away from it and you're surprised you suffered consequences. My character nearly died by a by a machete and the female decided to get drive right up next to my character and hit him with a car. I won't be replying after this. Don't get involved in situations and expect no consequences.

I won't be replying to this any further. I'm happy with any outcome of what staff decide

Im sorry i cant see any reason why you didnt put your hands up when there was a knife to you ,,

We was 3 person we can easy help him but it was clear we didnt want to involved in the sutiuation and after you killed him you had the advantage so it was very easy to try to make the RP goo but asking us to leave the car or to drive away .. 

Fair enough we let this to staff to decide.

Hello @Rob White!

@Kev KarmaWho was involved in this exact same situation with you has already put up a report for this incident, you have even used part of his footage provided in your report.

Is there any reason you've decided to put up a duplicate report?

Sorry about that but after the discord call he sent me his clip and decided i do the report but its all good ignore this one please .

thank you

Hi @Rob White!

No worries at all, I will get this one closed off for you as requested and work on the one placed up by Kev 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back