What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 916 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calven404

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gunter Schmitz

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 916

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 C1.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was taxing along when i noticed 2 blacked out people on motorcylces, they followed me asking me to pullover guns drawn, I had something netflix opened on the other monitor so i tabbed out to pause it and when i tabbed back in i place £10,000 in the glove box. I then proceed to get out of my taxi and listen to there demands, i was then robbed and was free to go i then went on to find a new customer, apon making a left hand turn on to Palamino i was taking the corner a bit to fast,

I never hit the guy on the bike but apparently i did, as he was on the floor but in my eyes i never touched him he jolted to the left, then 916 procced to follow me and shoot me without no interaction other than the robbery where i listned to him, i tried to say woah what are you doing he knew i was unarmed aswell so me trying to speak to him wouldve cost him nothing he then procced to shoot me and dump me for no valid reason i belive this is a very strong case of RDM and Poor RP.

I tried to liason with the 2 but they werent really cooperating

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiBSgjfp44

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This wasn't random at all, after we robbed you and said you could leave you then followed us, and due to us being on bikes we knew that you would try to smack us off our bike and that is exactly what you did. You clearly hit my mate off his bike on purpose, so I proceed to follow you and shoot you. When we was in the Discord call I showed you my POV and you agreed that on my POV you clearly smack my mate off his bike. You can also see on the clip you provided  that you hit the person on the bike, you even look behind you in the clip and see  that there was someone on the floor and no one on the bike.

It looks to me as if you hit him with your taxi then faced the repercussions. I can even see on your screen that you tapped the bike, then looked back and continuously looked back. If this was an accident, surely you'd stop and apologise but you didn't.

RP Issues are not reportable I am afraid.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back