What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 927 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamDoodle

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sam Doodle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 927

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 149

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM, Talking OOC in character (G1.6)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I arrived at Hardwick with a pal when this guy wearing a mask and not saying anything begins ramming into cars and nearly into me, we get his first car disabled and when he runs to a second one I am able to clonk him in the head with a sledgehammer. He gets into the 2nd car and tries again until it starts to break, at this point some fallen angels who I must thank for helping chased him around a corner and put him down. They told me so I decided to get rid of him and went to where he was lying on the floor, fixed the local car, put him in it and drove him to nearby water. During this drive the guy begins to speak asking me to get an admin and starts trolling as they usually do saying about no life ETC. Eventually I dump him and swim away.

I haven't tried talking to the guy in discord or TS as it is obvious he isn't around to roleplay and just wants to minge.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/_60p5G_mlOM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Is there anymore POV you need cause I do have 5 minutes beforehand but it was just me showing up tbh, and the other guys I do not know their IDs

Is there anymore POV you need cause I do have 5 minutes beforehand but it was just me showing up tbh, and the other guys I do not know their IDs
If you have 5 minutes from the initial RVDM, that'd be great

Uhh the initial rvdm was 927 running the smart dressed guy over and over and trying to run me over which was near the beginning

But I'll be able to send more footage tomorrow cause I got something on during the day

Hello @SamDoodle

No need for additional footage, it is clear that the player in question is deliberately trying to run you over and this player has already been banned for other offences but this will be noted on them 🙂

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back