What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 932 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yuri Belov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 932

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0330 -ish

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM), Combat-log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basically I was patrolling when I saw an officer that I know and used to patrol with along with another individual laying down on the floor.
I took both of them into the hospital and as far as I noticed I wasn't follow neither did anyone talked with me this whole entire time. I do have the whole footage of everything and can upload it needed.

Long story short, I was trying to figuring out what happend between them both and when Paul McSauce gets out of the bed I start asking him what happend and was taking notes, when all of a sudden 932 comes with a short and a gun on his hand and just headshot me. Of course I wasn't expecting this at all didnt even noticed he had a gun on his hand to begin with.

I had no clue who this man is, still have no clue who he is.
As seen on the video, asked him to come to TS - even when I could not think of any reason to justify his actions. But I got no answer from him.

It was a really shame, because I was actually curious how this would end up being.
A word of an officer and statment vs a civilian, when me being a fresh detective I was really curious about this one.

EDIT:
I asked the other officer his perspective, since he chased the suspect right after he left the room. As you will be able to see on the video, he also disappeared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoxSXL-ibOo&t=1s

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygvQadbSWtI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, player is already banned for being a skiddie! Thanks for the report though, will be added to his notes. 

Report accepted. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back