What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 933, 934 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mikey Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 933, 934

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 429

What best describes this incident ?: Attempted RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The two men drive up to me and start doing silly voices and acting off. So I just stand there having a conversation with them and at one point they hop out the car and just randomly start punching me. After this I pull a knife and start stabbing them. they get in the car and try run me over then try punch me again I end up killing them and they start yelling RDM etc. Breaking character. (Sadly medal was setup wrong so you can't hear my voice sorry)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/twUe6xDis1U%20,%20https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aRTDp0sc6KAXF/d1337NBqHD0q?invite=cr-MSwzQ2MsMjQ1MzgwOTMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@PandehIs there any chance of you having a clip with your voice in? Additionally do you have a clip that shows their ID's?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@PandehIs there any chance of you having a clip with your voice in? Additionally do you have a clip that shows their ID's?
Sadly my medal had my mic disabled which i didn't realise till after i clipped it. And I did link the clip with the ID's but it merged the two links for some reason. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aRTDp0sc6KAXF/d1337NBqHD0q?invite=cr-MSwzQ2MsMjQ1MzgwOTMs

Hi there, thanks for clarifying all of this. It's quite clear that both 933 and 934 have broken RP by talking about RDM once they have been downed etc, however because we can't hear your audio I can't say if it was attempted RDM.

ID 934 will receive a 1day ban for G2.3 and ID 933 will receive a 2 day ban (following the FBS) for G2.3 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back