What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 941 & 720 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kate Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 941 & 720

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/06/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2332

What best describes this incident ?: G1.1 and C1.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on my way to the clothing store, when these two lovely fellas were running me over with the vehicle intentionally, then hopping out said vehicle to draw melee weapons and basically robbing me with very very low effort of interaction This was simply to gain items. The entire interaction didnt even last 1minute. Common sense: This is a roleplay server and there was no roleplay interaction whatsoever. It was a simple give me your shit or you die. They even left the situation when I was expecting more to happen. When both of them had a desired item, they didnt even interact with me anymore.
the video is a shortened version, I can DM staff the longer version, since there is CID roleplay stuff on it which I dont want to share.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_vyaqLoUw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good morning, first off, thank you for reporting this @Kate Anderson

You believe 2 rules were broken, RVDM and Common Sense. I'll break these down seperately.

G1.1 - RVDM: When watching the video, it seems quite clear it was an accident. The driver even goes as far to apologise. Even then, road traffic accidents can and always happen, doesn't make it RVDM. RVDM is when a player is clearly using a vehicle as a weapon to attack other players without providing high quality roleplay. Essentially, RDM but with a vehicle. In this instance, that criteria hasn't been met. No rulebreak.

C1.7 - Common Sense: I assume you're applying this rule in the sense of they robbed you without roleplay, but I find it quite the opposite. People will get mugged. People will get robbed. That is something that happens in the real world, without rhyme or reason. That is something that also happens in the server, without rhyme or reason. They're also clearly new and had no idea you were a police officer, had this been a targeted robbery for an easy gun like we've seen in the past, then I could see where you're coming from, but this isn't the case here. To support the fact they're new, and clearly didn't know what they were doing is they took your gun...but not the ammo. They also didn't make you drop all of your items, nor harm you in any meaningful way such as; incapacitating then dumping you to prevent the roleplay from progressing. If that had happened, then I could also see where you're coming from. No rule break.

This was quite clearly a mugging/robbery. Overall, there isn't much initial roleplay going into it as well...it's a robbery. There were absolutely avenues you could've tried to pursue within roleplay to expand upon the scenario, although not easily, it's still very much possible. For example, using your police access to go after them, you had your body camera turned on so you have enough to start some roleplay and see where it leads. Not every scenario requires a 2 month story arc to justify it, as long as the foundation remains for roleplay to be built upon (Not dumping them to force them to forget basically).

The only part of the video that I agree is shit on their part is the equivalent of hands up or die statement one of them made ("Drop your pistol right now or you're dead"), however as previously stated, they're fairly new and are bound to make mistakes (One has a couple months of playtime, not in hours. And the other joined this month). It is something that I'd hope veteran players like yourself would at least reach out in OOC to discuss it with them and give them an opportunity to improve rather than resorting to a player report immediately, but this wasn't the case here. 

As explained clearly above; the report will be actioned in the following: 

Report Declined ~ No Action Taken

However, the player who made the "Drop your pistol right now or you're dead" will be flagged and we'll keep a close eye on him. 

Please don't let the outcome of this report discourage you from reporting in the future! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back