What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 95 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 95

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1018

What best describes this incident ?: Combat log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I came to turf and noticed a guy with police after being caught selling drugs, I went back and spoke to the same guy after the police had left who started arguing with me saying he can sell and hes paid tax etc to some guy I've never heard and I need to check the list etc. I then try to hold the guy who which he didn't want to know and I ended up shooting him, he then combat logged ID at the time was 83. Sadly I wasn't recording this, so I turned my medal on and he logged back onto the server which I recorded when he told me he was gonna quit and combat logged again ID 95

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iCxxXPXKKn6kC/d1337LL9cJcE?invite=cr-MSxmblgsMTUzMDgzNjks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @MichaelMason

I hope you're doing well today. 

It's a clear cut case of combat logging, I am satisfied with the footage provided and with what I dug out on my side. 
THANK YOU for reporting this to us and I apologize for this taking a short while. 

Upon further review of the evidence you've submitted, as well as trying to get the times correctly for myself to issue as just punishment as possible. 
This report will be ACCEPTED
Punishments will be issued according to the rules broken. 

C2.3
PERM

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time!  🙂 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back