What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 95852 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 95852

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1431

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pretty straightforward one, had a chase with a motorcycle whereby there was RP and as shown this person jumped off of a hill to escape and jumped onto the freeway. I have not chosen to liaise with this person about this issue due to it appearing that there is clear intent with the chosen pathway that this person has taken. Otherwise, this would have been a really good chase and is a shame.

I will not add anything further at this stage and my POV is linked below in 2 clips due to medals limiting the time I can clip for.

POV -
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ANDt4gPG1sIGD/d1337JeTZYkw?invite=cr-MSx6RTUsNTUwMzUxMjYs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ANDKFuou8QngS/d13370jU3mxl?invite=cr-MSwycDcsNTUwMzUxMjYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1ANDKFuou8QngS/d13370jU3mxl?invite=cr-MSwycDcsNTUwMzUxMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Hi Adam,

i would like to firstly say this is not the first time you have tried to report me for this. Last time you took me to QE where u threatened to report me. I am ashamed said you did not try to take me to liason beforehand as this situation could of been easily resolved. I am on a offroad vehicle and was in a fight or flight moment, hence me taking the chase. It was obvious i had things in my pockets that i did not want you to have. Also, it seems that you always try to report me or take me to liason everytime i escape your chase, im not sure whether you have made the report because of me escaping? I do not have ever get a report on me from other officers i escape from and i also do not get reported by yourself when i get caught on the chase. It just seems to me like you are upset and trying to get me banned over something that i do not see as a rulebreak and could of been solved in QE. I would also like to add that you seemed to be gta driving no? I personally have never seen a police officer fly up a mountain or going 100mph plus when they do not have their lights on. I also do never seen an officer irl post up on a hill after smashing it 100mph up it to get a view on someone, maybe on foot but not on a car as it is not realistic.

I also understand that you do not seem to rp being a policeman correctly at times, including times when you and other officers box people before you say a word to them. To my knowledge this is not a bannable offence as it is an in city issue hence me putting a report on you in the police station. I am not sure if you have heard about this and could possibly be another reason why this report has been posted.

I am willing to go to QE still if you would like to resolve the situation that way. I will also not be commenting again unless staff require me to or i feel that it is necessary to reply. 

I appreciate any time taken by staff to read this reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will address the points you have made above as I think you have caught the wrong end of the stick, to say the least.

In terms of this report, I have never threatened to report you or anyone before, when it comes to GTA driving I have been personally advised based on previous incidents to either speak to the person about it or if I think it is in need of staff review, to report it which is what I have done in this instance. As you have raised, you have previously been in a liason with me (I'll be honest I do not recall when this would have been) and I probably raised that you have done something which may meet the remit of this rule and as I have done with people in the past said words to the effect of watch how you drive because the last thing you want is getting into trouble for something like this as I have done in the past when your trying to have a fun chase and sometimes people do jumps that are not intentional which I think is what makes this incident different as there was clearly intent for you do get away using the jump as you have stated above.

With the above, I don't think the justification for it being a 'fight or flight' moment is not good enough to be honest otherwise, everyone would be impeding this rule. I won't address some of the other accusations as I don't think they are relevant and there is nothing to substantiate your claims there.

On multiple occasions I have driven up the hills etc and off-road, there are limitations to the game and I have clarified this with staff before and this isn't something that would contravene this rule and we do need to remember we are just playing a game at the end of the day however jumping off of a pretty highly elevated drop does in my opinion and based on previous incidents involving staff fall within this rule. I have provided POVs on many occasions which I have lost count of now where we have driven up this hill etc and I have never been addressed as it being a rule break and have also been with staff members who have driven or been with us as well! I didn't have an issue with your riding until you done the massive jump off of a steep drop/hill.

Lastly, (although this has nothing to do with this report), in relation to us boxing people. We are allowed to do it if there is a valid and viable roleplay reason for doing so and there is nothing stopping us from doing so as this is a tactic which is deployable within RP and simulates tactics which are used in real life however there is a BIG difference between this server and real life, to be frank.

I have not reported you because you have made a complaint about me within RP, I have reported this incident as I wish for staff to review it accordingly it is as simple as that as I do believe you have broken a rule. For clarity, I have seen your POV of the incident since this report has been made due to this now being dealt with in an OOC manner and would suggest posting it for staff to have a look.

Many thanks and if staff need anything else I will be happy to help.

I have done with people in the past said words to the effect of watch how you drive because the last thing you want is getting into trouble for something like this as I have done in the past when your trying to have a fun chase and sometimes people do jumps that are not intentional which I think is what makes this incident different as there was clearly intent for you do get away using the jump as you have stated above.
There was 0 intent to hit the stunt jump on purpose, when you are going over 100mph its not very easy to slow down and turn off of it especially when on a local bike and not being aware of a cliff ahead.

I didn't have an issue with your riding until you done the massive jump off of a steep drop/hill.
For something so simple it could of been taken to QE and you could of explained your feelings and i would of explained to you how it was not easy for me to stop. I dont see why you can as an officer can report someone for wreck less driving / fail driving when you are driving like that as an officer with no lights on. This to me seems like fail rp as an officer does not just speed 100mph around the city when there is no emergency?

With the above, I don't think the justification for it being a 'fight or flight' moment is not good enough to be honest otherwise, everyone would be impeding this rule. I won't address some of the other accusations as I don't think they are relevant and there is nothing to substantiate your claims there.
I believe in the city that are many moments where you have to flight or fight. Whether you believe it was or not is for you and the staff to decide, me personally i did not want to lose the items i had on me and most people in the city would choose to flight in that situation and leave instead of being arrested. 

Lastly, (although this has nothing to do with this report), in relation to us boxing people. We are allowed to do it if there is a valid and viable roleplay reason for doing so and there is nothing stopping us from doing so as this is a tactic which is deployable within RP and simulates tactics which are used in real life however there is a BIG difference between this server and real life, to be frank.
You saying this makes me feel like you are not serious about the rp. The whole point to me of rp is to make it as close to real life as possible no? I can already tell what your next question is going to be 'you say you take it realistic but take a stunt jump off a mountain' and to reply to that mate, people in real life sometimes take stunt jumps to get themselves away from police especially on an offroad vehicle as they know that they can get away, same with taking them down alley ways with bollards. That is also risky but is a good tactic to get away from police. I do not see your claim of 'fail driving' to be correct because i am doing what is necessary to get away from the police as someone in real life would do. Obviously, there are limits to this in rp hence why me slowing down and trying to take it slow as possible to stay alive. As you can see in my clip (posted below) i was checking behind me a lot and was not aware of a cliff ahead and went flying off it, so at best attempt i tried to position myself to a point where i would not kill myself.

I have not reported you because you have made a complaint about me within RP, I have reported this incident as I wish for staff to review it accordingly it is as simple as that as I do believe you have broken a rule. For clarity, I have seen your POV of the incident since this report has been made due to this now being dealt with in an OOC manner and would suggest posting it for staff to have a look
I personally do not believe this, it seems to me that whenever u lose a chase u clip it and try to bite at anything possible. There has been many occasions where i have seen you have reporting people. 95% of the reports you make usually seem to be against someone that has either lost you in a chase, has robbed you or killed you.

The clip will be posted below of my pov as you seem to believe it is necessary. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If any staff need me to make any further comments feel free to ask.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Adam BusyThank you for your report, I have reviewed the evidence provided and the replies and video and this is my conclusion.

@Barry ClevedonLets look at the rule and they way in which it has context using your own video:

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.

This is NOT real life, we are playing a game, which is to be played with other players in mind, if it was real life I think you would have had some serious injuries or even worse you would be dead as the front wheel buckled from underneath you and you flipped into oblivion! , so the whole "real life" thing does not wash with me.

Its clear you launch yourself off the side of a hill side, on to the high way and carry on as if nothing has just happened, this is more than just " taking them down alley ways with bollards".

Its poor, and is definitely what I would call doing a madness, its a street bike why not take them into the city and do a couple of left and rights and take those alleyways, surely this would have been more fun for both, rather than launching yourself down the mountain side and then onto the freeway, to lose the car that cant chase you.

That aside, I have decided the following:

CharID : 95852

Rule: G1.8

Action: 1 day ban

motorbike-bike-trick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back