What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadjoans

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CHAD JOANS

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 96

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: NVL AND COMBAT LOG

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend decided to rob a player but as you can clearly see in the clip he dose not value his life as he says stuff like "alright mate you can just cap me then" when he has a gun pointed at his head, he also did not follow any commands such as dropping his drugs, phone and radio.

after I repeatedly asked him to drop everything and gave him way more than enough time to do so and he still didn't i decide to kill him. i got him inside my car as i was going to drop the body and then he combat logged once we got to the destination.

I wasn't going to report him for the NVL and gave him warnings on the ride to the docs that he should of been doing that but once he combat logged he pushed it too far as this ruins the fun and the emissive experience he clearly had no regrets and dose not respect the rules.

he also keep mentioning that he had to do stuff in "irl"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/K0B55Hlp_wU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @chadjoans

Yep, this is a pretty clear NVL and combat log! I guess he can explain it in his unban appeal.

Report actioned - 
Action taken:

49004 - G2.4 Value of life, C2.3 Combat logging - Banned - Perm

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back