What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andrain Reznikov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 96

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/14/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1925

What best describes this incident ?: NVL & Metagaming (OOC Communication)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello Staff

I'm making this report to report someone who was Not Valuing His Life and Metagaming (Talking Out Of City).

I received a phone call from a friend off mine (that i previously had just seen) telling me that someone has just taken a storage create out of his car. My friend was able to get into the car and phoned myself to let me know where he was. When i arrived, i was able to disable the vehicle and tried to talk with this person who stole the create. He refused to listen so i jumped into the vehicle and tried threating him with a knife to his neck demanding he pass me the create he had stolen off me friend. He was quite and only talking so little. I kept trying to roleplay the situation by demanding the storage create and threating him with my knife to his neck but still wouldn't listen or Value His Life. He then said that "its my create know and my friends are coming" (I believe). With this said, at no point did he use a radio or phone to call for help. Which could only let me believe that in fact he was Metagaming by talking out of city.

At this point i tried to still RP the situation to get him to give back the create he had stolen but still wouldn't listen or comply with demands. After that, 2 cars turned up and rammed the vehicle i was in. This believe that this was he friends he was going on about. At this point they got out and tried to attack my friend with knifes on which i tried to help by defending him. Of course they got the upper hand on us but i believe this wasn't RP out all and waited until they had an upper hand with the RP situation.

Unfortunately i didn't get the other twos ID numbers IC but @96 is the main suspect within this situation. Plus before making this report. I did ask @96 to go to QE (via OOC Chat) which myself and my friend waited but he never showed.

Bodycam Part 1
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PfkBH5RstoNU9/d1337KnZYGwG?invite=cr-MSxLUDEsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Bodycam Part 2
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Pflsn9X4rx-ON/d1337q3DP8Gi?invite=cr-MSxkRzgsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PfkBH5RstoNU9/d1337KnZYGwG?invite=cr-MSxLUDEsMTY5MDYzMTk5LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
im nr. 61
Here is my POV - i was at the shop close by where i put my crate in the car really quick to run inside to buy a repair kit. I then heard him opening the door of his car, when i saw that he was looking for the inventory. He then jump by accident into the back seat of his car again and i jumped into the driver seat. 
I called Mr. Reznikov over the phone to come help me, he knew where I was cuz i meet up with him 5 min before this happend. 
Everything else is on the clip 

I dont have a clip of it 😞

thanks for replying back

Ill have to check once I'm back home. they might have been deleted due to storage. If that is the case ill let you know.
So any news with regards to those videos?

@Slawek

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Have double checked my videos and unfortunately those videos have been deleted.
Since i have been back i have found out that these people have done this multiple times to others with Metagaming and Not RPing IC. I sure they will be found again and someone will place a report down. 

I'm sorry i can't of much help but if i see them again. I'll let you know. 

Regards

Mr Reznikov

Fair enough, as you can imagine we cannot process a report without evidence, so i will be denying this one, if further rule breaks come to light feel free to fill out another report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back