What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 970 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

1A3

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Justin Smith
Reported Players: 970
Date: Mar 13, 2024
Time: 00:29
What best describes this incident: NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend were driving around in a stolen police car pulling people over for silly reasons like going through a red light etc. We attempted to pull over a person for a "quick chat". At 01:54 he starts running with a gun aimed at him then again at 02:26 with a gun aimed at him and me with a knife nearby him. Then at 02:46 he attempts to punch me which results in him being shot. Also apologies that the clip is short, I clipped it a bit late so didn't have anything from beforehand however I believe it's blatant enough anyway.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for taking the time to make a report @1A3

Nothing much to say in relation to the video provided as it's clear the player did fail to value their life and this resulted in them being shot. Who knows should they have complied how this would of ended and may of been a decent roleplay situation that was made from this.

The player in question will be met with a one day ban per the FBS system for G2.4

Character : 108373
Rule(s) Broken : G2.4
Action : Ban - 1 Day Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back