What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 984 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Envy Wolf

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 984

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/31/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 45918

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Video clearly shows the individual being reported here take his "last breaths" at the beginning of the video, leaving him simply a corpse. Then on arrival to the location we were going to dispose of the body at, he failed to RP being dead by declining the "offer to carry" to be taken to his shallow grave. 984 then tried to say in the OOC chat that "he's clearly dead" to which I replied telling him to allow us to pick him up (aka continue with the RP) to which he states "the option is there for a reason". Essentially leaving us stuck there with him in our car unable to continue RP with the rest of the people involved in the incident leading to his death until he decided to give up. Blatant fail RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ViPWiVXI3yw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

8cj0MHA.png

I'm usnusre how long you have played the server but I'm going to assume not the longest as my reply to you also in OOC chat was that when you ask to Carry someone the option to accept or deny the carry is there for a reason, you always had the option to use your alt and place me out of the car and you knew this as its the exact way you put me in the car, as for the claim of "fail rp" I done /me last breath as an attempt to gain some medical RP from you to maybe be saved as I have just been hit by a car and sent flying resulting in me "dying", also you marked that you attempted to resonlve this with me but not once did you asked me to discord or team speak, no reason for me to reply further unless asked by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Envy_Fail RP isn’t a rule. What are you reporting this player for?
Would be G2.3, “roleplay everything”. Seeing as he was dead, the failure to roleplay being simply a dead body by declining the option to pick him up from the back seat of the vehicle, then commenting on it in the OOC instead of just complying (as a corpse would, seeing as a corpse has no choice)

I'd like to add that you are being very hypocritical envy as there was no roleplay from you either not 1 /me rolls body out of car or anything, yiur attempt of roleplay was to stand next to the car n say in game "hes just being awkward".in my opinion you are just being petty with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to add that you are being very hypocritical envy as there was no roleplay from you either not 1 /me rolls body out of car or anything, yiur attempt of roleplay was to stand next to the car n say in game "hes just being awkward".in my opinion you are just being petty with this.
I have no interest in being petty. Although I disagree with the way you may be seeing things, I’d like to request this report to be closed by staff. As I can clearly see there should’ve been better RP from both sides in this situation. Though the issue I reported did waste our time there was nothing further. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back