What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [A] Fayel Arpee [T] - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droge Worst

The Original Sausage!
Your In-game name

SGT Droge Worst

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[A] Fayel Arpee [T]

Date of the incident

05/24/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So this member of Ascension took me hostage which shit/no roleplaystory. He then got caught by the cops and taken to the HQ. We negotiated with his friend and then he said: //need to go in 10. He eventually pulled his plug and never came back the rest of the night. This is against rule 2.5) combat logging: logging out whilst restrained/detained

The 'pulling the plug' happens at the end of the video.

I couldn't find him on TS anymore after this happened. His gang members said to contact him, instead of them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/hknYRsu_Tjc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was involved entirely in this situation and just want to add something that Fayel may not be 100% sure of, but once he had to go unsure if his parents cut his internet off as it was dead on 21:00GMT will leave that to him, we gave you guys another hostage and one of our guys volunteered himself to be restrained and placed back into the situation which then continued as normal so it shouldn't have made any real impact on the situation in terms of roleplay if anything it just hindered us because we lost a person.

Although this may not have been an amazing situation but we did our best to prevent game play from being affected. 

In this situation last night, I was being transported by the cops to our gang base as I was being traded for a cop hostage. Before this, I was inside the airport PD for about 45mins but at around 8:45 GMT i passed a note to Droge Wurst that said that I have to go off in 15 mins(so 9GMT). But, the reason I had to go was because my dad makes me revise every night from 9-10 because of my exams, but if i did not come off to revise he would simply turn off the wifi. While trying to stay in the situation, we were on our way to be traded and my father unfortunately turned the wifi causing me to loose connection. I am willing to carry on with a similar situation if requested however, but a fellow gang member took my place which i am remorseful about but if a video on my side showing me pass a note, can be supplied if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
But, the reason I had to go was because my dad makes me revise every night from 9-10 because of my exams,
So this can also happen again when were encounter another roleplay situation with you again.

When you said that you needed to go soon, we started doing the trades with your gang quicker. However we needed your cooperation, but you didn't cooperate even with the fact that you had to go soon.  

We asked you to say your name, so we could verify if you're the one we needed to trade for an officer that you guys got... You wouldn't gave it... We then told you to talk into your radio and you were 'powergaming' saying: my gang changes frequency every 10 minutes... So basically you were stalling the whole situation... (I can upload this if needed).

Roleplaying with you when you need to go before the situation has ended and you then also stalling the whole situation with stupid roleplay is not good in my opinion and that's why I'm reporting this. If you read the rules it's also not allowed as it is counted as combatlogging: (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

So why didn't you cooperate with the whole situation then? 

Yes, how was i meant to know, I had no radio I had no way to contact them, you did not let me talk to them when asked, how was I meant to know you were speading it up. You pretty much declined any roleplay in that situation, I was trying to actualy have fun but you denied that. And for one, you missed out many of things that you shouldnt have. In the situation I asked for a lawyer and you made up random reasons trying to deny that when IF YOU READ ME MY RIGHTS i am allowed a lawyer in that situation. Bare in mind, why would i want to stall time if I was going to be traded back anyways, that makes no sense. I was actualy trying to RP then, but now youre saying I was stalling when infact you slowed it down. But once again, my friend replaced me in that situation so the situation carried on however I can not account for my step-dads actions. 

how was i meant to know
Because I told you... I've said that we needed to know your name so we could verify if you're the one that wants to get traded... You didn't gave us.

Then another officer said to you the following: "I'm gonna give you your radio back and tell your friends that you're safe... I'm holding it up to your mouth now..."

declined any roleplay
You decline roleplay by saying: //need to go in 10.

I was actualy trying to RP then, but now youre saying I was stalling when infact you slowed it down.
Whut? I don't understand this.

Anyway, I guess we keep talking in circles and I think it's better to let the admins decide about it as we won't be able to get into the same line.

Ok, so watching the video and reading though the comments I've come to a conclusion.

RP situations can last for a while, hours even if the RP is fun and/or the situation changes new people come and go etc. While RP'ing if you are aware that you need to be heading off then you should plan this accordingly. You state you were stuck at Npas for 45 minutes, why not try and pay a ticket or get them to take you to jail? Would this have not been faster/easier for yourself? 

Along with that messaging someone in-game can be overlooked, if you think you may be kicked off/need to go message the person on TS and/or staff member so to avoid situations like this again. 

While watching in the video I was surprised that you were still finding time to hinder the police, such as when they asked for your name you refused to reply, not sure how this would help you leave the server faster. Plus with the comments you made regarding decline of RP watching that video it seemed yourself and the PCSO were having a good time in the back, once again not worried about having to go or the internet being turned off.

With all that said at the end of the day it is your responsibility, real life dose come first, but while that is said you need to inform all parties of such a case that would make you leave within RP, as I said before, contact via TS if it is that urgent. But with the time that you said that you had been in NPAS leads me to believe that you were not that willing to finish the RP and more concerned with saving your gear (Due to not paying a ticket/going to jail)

Ban issued for Combat Logging

Name:[A] Fayel Arpee [T]

Steam ID:76561198169952905

GUID:5b3085b0f4b9d0f3c9e0a6be51a5e763

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back