What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [A] K E Z - Poor/Low Quality RP(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo Jo

Your In-game name

Banjo Jo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[A] K E Z

Date of the incident

06/01/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

19:56

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was tabbed out sorting out some gang worksheets and member roster, I tabbed back in after talking to a fellow member. I was uninformed of the situation and if there was any active gunfight. I head to help a downed buddy. After begging to drag him and getting in my vehicle I was told if I drove away with the body I'd get shot, as I accelerated slightly I was instantly shot and killed. (Barely moved in the vehicle) A maximum of half a second was given to me to comply with what was said. At the point of me being shot and killed I had held X to activate the handbrake but the situation occurred too quickly which eliminated the possibility for me to stop the vehicle, exit the vehicle and Roleplay. The server restarted, expecting for my loadout to be rolled back as it usually does, to find it did not, so this is the main reason which motivated me to make this report as I've lost cash.

Zeph was in our [BW] BlackWater public room discussing a different matter when I realised he was an Ascension gang member so I asked if he could view a video of mine which I strongly believed to be RDM or Unfair towards my point of view. Kieran ( [A] K E Z ) had joined the public room and informed me he was "K E Z" in-game. As the video was being uploaded for them to be shown, they had left to go Roleplay as soon as the video was posted in the Teamspeak, I don't know what will happen of this issue but it is left unresolved, no compensation occurred but only talk of the situation.

They both left to go Roleplay, I believe it was something about a gunfight/war but it may be wishful thinking therefore this may not be accurate.

I wrote in side-chat ;
"I was about to get out"
"No time to comply.. wtf m8"
However I did not expect a response but an acknowledgement from "[A] K E Z" as he was in a tense situation which would have resulted in him having no time to reply but rather Roleplay.

Kieran took the fault to providing a low-standard of Roleplay.
I do not know of Zeph as I was not focused to what he was saying as he was not directly involved. (Not that I'm aware)
I take blame for the slow reaction time to being told to leave and carrying the body, during the incident I had a built-up adrenaline which resulted in me being more rushed.

I hope everything is okay, if it's not :
I can provide a longer video of the ending, but it's simply me explaining to a buddy in Teamspeak what had happened.
Before I arrived at the scene I had tabbed in and drove around which could also be re-uploaded as a longer video if necessary however I cropped the video to eliminate any use-less footage and wasted time. :)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/gh0i4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I thaught we resolved this ???? As I said it was a bad situation I said sorry I was surrounded by like 6 people I've said I will comp you of the gear you lost and tbh I feel this is a revenge report because of the amount of interactions between out two gangs and i am pretty sure that if you start to move someone out of a situation that was shot I have all right to shoot without any initiation because you are deemed involved.

I thaught we resolved this ???? As I said it was a bad situation I said sorry I was surrounded by like 6 people I've said I will comp you of the gear you lost and tbh I feel this is a revenge report because of the amount of interactions between out two gangs and i am pretty sure that if you start to move someone out of a situation that was shot I have all right to shoot you because you are deemed involved
We talked about this maybe at around 21:00 - 22:00 but and I didn't get any reply from you when I posted my video URL and you guys had your Roleplay session.

I managed to find this evidence of this. I can give you a lengthened screenshot if you think it had been faked or manipulated.

I am in no way angry or have any sort of hatred, but a gang member asked TikTak (A staff member) about it and he stated that it is Lack of quality Roleplay, and as I am now a naked hobo I think it's worth to make this discussion, which would be saved as a record of rule-violation.

https://gyazo.com/25a1f951a24521f639ab6035dfba44a6

I understand where you are coming from.i was not. I was in your lobby for around 15-20 mins until I was told by a friend in to that there was a gunfight in kavala I said I had to go and you sent me the video in the ye you said something along the lines of my most expensive part of my year was only 7.5k witch lead me to believe you didn't want any compensation. As I have previously said in the siuuation I was in I had multiple armed rebels surrounding me at the time of this incident I have also spoken with @INS Wolfy who is a high up in the cops and also a admin who said that role play was not needed in the situation but also said that it's always better to role play I inishiated on you not needing to do so I would also like to say that the situation didn't start very well as the person that initially initiated sad and I quote " put your hands on your head or you will be shot " ( as I am currently replying on my phone I am not able to se if I have the video on when I get on tomorrow I will have a look on my pic to see if I recorded it. 

I would also like tlove ask for a video that is 5 mins or longer 

This is a horrible situation, You say buddy leave the area and then start shooting , no time was given to comply. If its because there was 6 people in the area then don't bloody initiation be smart. This is some very low quality rp and so a ban has been issued. I don't need a longer video for this as the gentlemen doesn't have a weapon and you initiate you tell him to leave or he'll be shot and then start shooting, if you initiate you have to follow through you can't just stop half way and start shooting.

Rule - (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

If you put a compensation request up it will be accepted as this was rdm. @Banjo Jo

79d84b0668b9c491e033afdc4c218271.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back