What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AAF] sgt. codybrads - Other(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bat Thumb

Your In-game name

[A] Bat Thumb

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AAF] sgt. codybrads

Date of the incident

05/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A gang had initiated on one of our guys and proceeded to shoots at his car, a fight had ensued in Kavala and had been going on for around 5 minutes when we cleared a building of one of the guys near the taxi office, I made my way upstairs of a building to check the area was clear when I discovered a man pointing a gun out of the window at one of my guys, at this point I could of shot him due to the active firefight but chose to give him an option, I was going to take his guns and let him on his way but it did not go to plan.

I called for backup as I only had a pistol on me and [A] Anarchy arrived on scene, after multiple attempts to get him to put his gun away and put his hands on his head he finally did, the issue I have is with the metagaming during the situation before he raised his hands, multiple times he refused to stop and continuously shouted "Liam" (Anarchy's real name) trying to get away using this, anarchy stayed in character despite the multiple times cody shouted this which seemed to get him to try more.

the situation went on and I must explain the rest as it comes into the ts conversation, when he finnaly put his hands up we demanded that he faced the wall and relieved himself of his weapons, we told him once he did this he should face us again and put his hands back on his head, he turned to ask to hand a note to which anarchy replied "after this" and without turning back around to fae the wall he dropped his weapon which caused the animation of his pistol coming out which caused us to shoot, he was obviously angry about this which is then when we went to ts, I argued the case that he was told to be facing the wall when he dropped his weapons and he could of shot us by doing this.

Edit: I have not included the rest of the video as this report is based only on the metagaming shown, the rest shows the demands and death and can be uploaded if needed but again as the report is not based on that I saw no need to include it.

in the ts resolution he wanted comp, I went on to explain about the metagaming to which he continuously stated that he recognized the face then when that failed he moved on to knowing the voice, by metagaming and continuously calling out liams name I feel that he denied us RP and with that caused the end of his life which sparked more issues that had to be dealt with in ts.

in terms of resolving the situation in ts I believe we resolved the shooting but the metagaming just had excuses and excuses made and no apology was made or even remorse shown

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/YZ_YKGZmxR0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name

[A] Bat Thumb

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AAF] sgt. codybrads

Date of the incident

05/28/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A gang had initiated on one of our guys and proceeded to shoots at his car, a fight had ensued in Kavala and had been going on for around 5 minutes when we cleared a building of one of the guys near the taxi office, I made my way upstairs of a building to check the area was clear when I discovered a man pointing a gun out of the window at one of my guys, at this point I could of shot him due to the active firefight but chose to give him an option, I was going to take his guns and let him on his way but it did not go to plan.

I called for backup as I only had a pistol on me and [A] Anarchy arrived on scene, after multiple attempts to get him to put his gun away and put his hands on his head he finally did, the issue I have is with the metagaming during the situation before he raised his hands, multiple times he refused to stop and continuously shouted "Liam" (Anarchy's real name) trying to get away using this, anarchy stayed in character despite the multiple times cody shouted this which seemed to get him to try more.

the situation went on and I must explain the rest as it comes into the ts conversation, when he finnaly put his hands up we demanded that he faced the wall and relieved himself of his weapons, we told him once he did this he should face us again and put his hands back on his head, he turned to ask to hand a note to which anarchy replied "after this" and without turning back around to fae the wall he dropped his weapon which caused the animation of his pistol coming out which caused us to shoot, he was obviously angry about this which is then when we went to ts, I argued the case that he was told to be facing the wall when he dropped his weapons and he could of shot us by doing this.

Edit: I have not included the rest of the video as this report is based only on the metagaming shown, the rest shows the demands and death and can be uploaded if needed but again as the report is not based on that I saw no need to include it.

in the ts resolution he wanted comp, I went on to explain about the metagaming to which he continuously stated that he recognized the face then when that failed he moved on to knowing the voice, by metagaming and continuously calling out liams name I feel that he denied us RP and with that caused the end of his life which sparked more issues that had to be dealt with in ts.

in terms of resolving the situation in ts I believe we resolved the shooting but the metagaming just had excuses and excuses made and no apology was made or even remorse shown

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/YZ_YKGZmxR0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
Infact this was not metagaming I asked a level 2 admin and he said if you know someone by their voice and you ask them is this soe and soe it's not metagaming so yeah. And It would not be metagaming because I did not call him by his ingame name Anarchy

Last edited by a moderator:
(4.2) Name Tags - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.) (Punishment is a kick/ban) 

A lot of people sound alike in a large community like this so I do imagine that you would of had to of read his name tag to confirm.

(3.1) Roleplay Everything - You must stay in character at all times. Please ensure you’re not on side-chat. 

You broke roleplay by constantly calling him by his real life name.

As I said before you stalled any good RP for some time by ignoring any demands, not rping back and instead just shouting "Liam", the fact that you showed no remorse for it made it worse for me too.

(4.2) Name Tags - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.) (Punishment is a kick/ban) 

A lot of people sound alike in a large community like this so I do imagine that you would of had to of read his name tag to confirm.

(3.1) Roleplay Everything - You must stay in character at all times. Please ensure you’re not on side-chat. 

You broke roleplay by constantly calling him by his real life name.

As I said before you stalled any good RP for some time by ignoring any demands, not rping back and instead just shouting "Liam", the fact that you showed no remorse for it made it worse for me too. and I did not look at his nametag and I didnt call him by this so I don't why you are reporting me. How about we just bring this to an end
If I know his name and his voice that is completely fine + admins said it was fine.

(4.1) Side Chat - Using intelligence gained on side chat to influence actions in game. Punishment is a kick/ban.

(4.3) Scouting teamspeak - Searching through Teamspeak to see what police/rebels are doing (e.g. Seeing police are in Bank/Hostage operation room, then acting on this information) (Punishment is a ban)

(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban)

(4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban)

(4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)

If you're just going to refer to that same admin line I'll post this last point and wait for a decision by staff.

I strongly believe that Cody broke rule 4.2 as it is incredibly easy to run up to anyone in this game rp then claim to of known a voice or face when asked where they got the name from, I also believe that he broke 3.1 by calling Anarchy his real name (Liam) over and over again, this resulted in lack of roleplay because he refused to engage in the roleplay purely trying to save his gear by appealing to Anarachy out of rp.

I won't be posting any more on this topic unless requested to do so by staff, I will await their decision, thank you for your time whatever your findings.

Bat

@Codybrads05 Try to refrain from using peoples names if you are not playing with them at that time except if its for banter.
Report rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back