What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AAF] Sgt. F1uqe - Other(Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BannedPlayer

Your In-game name

3robi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AAF] Sgt. F1uqe

Date of the incident

05/31/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i whas trying to help my friend making some money on the server and teach him wanted to rob people or rob so we switched seats in car and then in GZ he jumps in the which is stealing from GZ, then i got in the back and he drives really fast wich looked like he tried to kill me, i took him hostage tried to speak with him he said he didnt had a mic so i whas like another rule broken. Then we started the gas station robbry and he spook all out of nothing and i tried to get in contact on teamspeak for atleast 15minutes. didnt loose anything im here becouse this is so low he is even a SGT in the gang Altis Armed Forces wich is the second rank in the gang from 4. So i felt he just tried to troll around. just look at the video it explain most of it.
In the first bit of the recording it got bit broken so only the begin you can hear what happend we were selling his apples. When he stole our car out of GZ.
So i dont have it recorded that i said i dont have a mic i think. but he did at the end tried to get him on TS his gang has TS lobby but he said he didnt have TS.

At this topic it said
Important - Rebels & Gang Leader Information

3. You must be on ts.AltisLife.co.uk at all times if you are in a rebel group or gang so its easy for other people to contact you if there is an issue, also if you're recruiting or have your own rebel/gang thread you must only use our teamspeak, advising people to join another is considered advertising.

He said he didnt have a mic so he avoid Roleplaying and tried to what he didnt had teamspeak he said. I tried to get in contact with him trough some people i know that where in AAF.
What happend here whas all of No RP from him or really low.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yphv27EB4E&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but the video is really broken up in the beginning have you got any better footage cause we can't proceed if half of your video does not work.

Since I don't deem this video is enough evidence to prove him actually breaking a server rules I would reject this report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back