What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Aaron - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Report rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Dickenson

Your In-game name

Makarov

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Aaron

Date of the incident

01/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was coming from Athira hospital to bring blood for my friend. As I arrive I see some men armed with pistols. Once I pull up they don't say anything, when I go to my mate one guy starts shouting ''Hands up, hands up'' I turn to look at him and try to say something and try to comply. Well they then proceed to kill me instantly. I tried counting from my record, there was about 4 seconds time to comply. I asked them to come down to ts to discuss about the situation, they were were non compliant and they just blamed me for not complying and also called me stupid. So just the attitude they were giving and the fact that they never wanted to come down to ts made me put this here. And sorry for the bad audio, it can be hard to hear what other people say. But it can be seen that when I pull up, there is no speaking over the guy who ran towards me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biq3ALGb1d8&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack Dickenson This evidence you have provided is not sufficient, with that I will have to deny this report due to insufficient evidence in the future please review your evidence and make sure it's credible for example it should be 3 minutes long at least and must have audio so we can determine what was said between both parties.

Player report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back