What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AAronJS & The Wong Dons - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banci

Your In-game name

Banci

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AAronJS & The Wong Dons

Date of the incident

08/10/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The video speaks for itself. I had just crashed my heli and was waiting for the NHS when PC Rasta was RDM'd by Aaron. I've been seeing them do shit like this for the last 3 days, i only finally got a good incident on video. Kaden Bradstock was sitting ontop of the gas pump at the time and returned fire. If you look at the chat, that I have blown up in the last part of the video, the wong dons kinda dig their own graves, you can read it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h39aJ1S408
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Edit: Yeah I know I wasn't the one affected, rasta asked me to upload this so here ya go 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and firstly thank you for your report,

It is quite apparent that the what AaronJS did was clear and blatant RDM and as such he will receive a ban under rule 2.2 as a result of this situation

On a side note: Kaden Blackstock will receive a warning under rule 2.2 also as a result of opening fire without providing any form of roleplay himself. Two wrongs do not make a right, and when witnessing a rule break, breaking a rule yourself does not correct the original rule break which occurred. In future contact a member of staff instead of taking it into your on hands. A warning will be issued rather than a ban due to the context of the situation.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back