What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Abdul (429) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Sancho

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dave Sancho

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Abdul (429)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: NVL and G4.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After we caught Abdul we took him to a Dodgy Doctor. From here onwards he kept refusing to keep his hands up despite our demands (NVl). We asked him to drop his gun but instead he dropped everything else and even tried to bandage in the middle of the situation (NVL). Making it very difficult to Roleplay with him. After eventually deciding to drop the gun we asked him to raise his hands in order to zip tie which again he chose to be difficult and kept spamming them up and down (NVL). After shooting him he didn't act in the way someone would after being shot and shot showed no signs of injury (G4.5). When asked to to RP his injuries I was then met with "Shush Dave your opinion isn't wanted or needed". During this whole situation I believe it shows he clearly wasn't interested in Roleplaying or talking about the situation.
https://i.imgur.com/cA0dbyK.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1zATUptbA2XY-K/d1337SiGJW5D?invite=cr-MSxMMFksMzE5NDUyNzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Not once did you contact me to try and talk about the situation to resolve it without having to come to the forum. Your comment "Abdul act injured pls xx" was what i believed at the time, a snarky and uneeded comment on the situation, had you instead asked to liaise like adults then I believe the situation could've been spoken about without having to go to the forums as it's a minor issue. Overall, it's a shame because I don't think we attempted to adequately resolve the situation before coming here.

I agree that my roleplay in regards to my injuries could have been more accurate, however, you have only shown a very small slice that lasts no longer than 10 seconds. I also admit that I was thrown off due to the poor quality of roleplay from your side, the execution threw me off and I misspoke, in this instance I simply forgot to lower my tone and add gravel to my voice. Further instances of roleplay later on my tone of voice reflected my injuries more accurately and it was only in this slice that I neglected to lower my tone.

In regards to the NVL claim I don't see any aspect of the video that would show NVL. It seems that you are accustomed to the "hands, loot and shoot" roleplay when it comes to scenarios similar to this. The basis of your NVL claim rests on the fact that I didn't instantly drop my gun upon being brought back from the brink of death. You had my firearm within 30 seconds, I fail to see the issue. You also had me in zipties very quickly after and shot me very soon after acquiring my firearm. I believe this says more about your mentality rather than mine, I would adjust your loot and shoot mentality for future interactions as it's poor. Roleplay isn't on a set, predetermined path and going into every situation expecting it to be the same is not something that should happen.

Overall, I expected better from Dex and yourself. Executing someone after just robbing them is poor and is in breach of: 
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

I believe there is a bigger problem here if you can't see any part of the video that shows NVL. We tried to get in touch with you OOC, but we got no response. As you put it, "Shush Dave, your opinion isn't needed or wanted."

Okay, so in this scenario its clear to see that Abdul you are only doing what you have to do in terms of roleplay to scrape your way through the situation. The dropping random items not the guns they asked for, the slow dropping of inventory. All the usual trolly type stuff to usually stall until help arrives or just simply because your trying to get a last one over on the people who are robbing you.

Now, its very clear in this scenario your fucked, you dont really have a way out of the situation so its in these times where i would love for people to just embrace the roleplay a bit more and who knows what can happen. This is exactly why stuff gets so toxic between gangs because its so clear here that your not caring about actually playing on a roleplay server. You are simply acting that way for no reason, with no benefit to the RP scenario or situation. Nobody is saying you have to act like a victim, but comply roughly with what they are asking in a way thats enjoyable for all. By all means, kick scream, call them whatever (within reason, i already see your mouth runs away with words in other reports). But make it enjoyable for all. 

Go with the rp, you lost this time. No doubt they will lose another time. Just try all have fun. 

So, you are going to be receiving a 2 day ban for NVL - G2.4

The note for roleplaying injuries, yes. We dont ask for a drama lesson in how to RP injured but we would expect more than what you did there abdul. It just enforces what i am saying about you dont care about playing on this roleplay server. This attitude needs to change abdul. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back