What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ace Hampson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabsterdam

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Perry Picklewinks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ace Hampson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 400

What best describes this incident ?: breached rule G4.5 and other issues

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi, the aforementioned player has breached rule G4.5 (specifically the part in relation to avoiding combat for 15 minutes following hosptial revival) and has done so multiple times the last 3 nights. Only now have I managed to set up shadowplay to provide supporting evidence. Multiple times he has initiated combat upon leaving hospital before fleeing and this has been against myself and other players. The player also has repeatedly continued to enact a previous altercation in RP after character "death" although I do not have evidence of this issue but generally ruining rp for others for no reason other than being a nuisance.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUA2TMaiHoA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Oh what a rabbit hole this was. Been spending some time on this and i will be doing him for  G4.5 and G1.2 based of my findings!
If he keeps on doing this and brings previous RP into it please put up another report. Make sure the video includes sessionheads and the shole situation.

1 day ban due to FBS.

76561199104956352 - CharID: 68040

@rabsterdam- When speaking on Discord.. Please hotmic chatter that could affect the roleplay.

Report accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back