What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Achilles - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CI Wasted

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SPC Wasted

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Achilles

Date of the incident

04/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Heading out from Kavala PD, and I notice a guy with an illegal firearm. I turn around and follow him to the store. As he looks like a hobo with a large calibre firearm, I ask him to place his hands on his head. He does this, but breaks RP in comms (however this report is not for him), he reads the note from me and complies. I move him outside and then ask him about the firearm on his back. He then tells me to put my hands up, I take a look around and see no reason to do this and ask him why i should, as from what I can tell, he seems to be a hobo with a big gun. Then i get shot with no prior warning.

I contacted the shooter and my killer "Achilles" in game, and asked him to come to TS. he replied that he could not due to some technical issues. we exchanged some messages, he offered to comp me, i told him that i was not wanted any comp nor would i entertain his seemingly silly Roleplay responses. I informed of the seriousness of what he had done and that I would post it here.

Edit: Achilles and i have spoken on TS since posting this. He was good enough to watch the video and conduct himself in a decent manner in talking about this, I expressed my thanks to him for talking to me about the incident an hour+ later. (it appears his technical issue was the security of TS failing, but was able to fix this) From what i gathered from him, he was instructed by the guy restrained "Watch Me Nae Nae" to carry out the actions as he did. These were sent while he was restrained 'via his radio' and not very accurate about the initiation and situation. Thus more so fail RP on "Watch Me Nae Nae" part.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC0ZdJ5DdE&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back