What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Adam Busy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyknickers

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bobby Buttsaw

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Adam Busy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After getting into the server, an Officer was shooting locals on the road. After seeing what was happening and catching up with a friend, I decided too attempt to get the Officer out of his car.

A gun is pointed at the officer, and he is requested too get out of the vehicle, to which, he then appears to go in the glove box and hit the panic button on his radio, and as a result is shot as exiting the vehicle, which, would never of happened, had he simply exited the vehicle.

After stating that I felt that was NVL in ooc, the reply offered liason, but also stated he should of been told not too use his panic button radio. In my opinion, regardless of what would or could of been said, with that particular circumstance, i would not be swayed from believing it to be anything but a clear NVL

Unfortunately, my medal has not picked up any of my audio, since repairing medal, unbeknown to me, my mic was no longer default. Im certain the officer was told to exit the vehicle and not panic, however, im fully aware this cannot be proved. However, i feel regardless if it was or was not said.. To use your radio to panic when a gun is almost against your head, is unrealistic and id presume, was considered NVL.

Thank you

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/DkKttO-7afU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Evening, 

I unfortunately had a feeling that this would somehow end up on the forums due to the minimal information said in OOC following this incident.

I firstly want to ask why you didn't want to speak to me via a liason room after I did say that I would be willing to do so at the time following this interaction whereby this failed to be provided which again I still am happy to verbalise this however I guess I will address accordingly here.

As shown in my footage above I was shooting at locals following them engaging people etc whereby this small verbal interaction has took place which has led to yourself approaching and asking questions etc. This has then esculated by you pointing a shotgun at my face.

This is when I heard you say "get out the motor now, get on the floor", due to these demands I have instantly pressed my panic button as you have not given me the instruction to not do so at this time and therefore am making active attempts to comply with what you are saying.

As you are able to see I instantly then take my belt off and exit the vehicle to your demand that you have given and even stated "I am out of the motor, what do you want me to drop".

This led to you shooting me instantly and stating "I told you not to press your panic" where this was literally never said and I never heard this, and plus this demand wasn't given prior to me activating my panic anyway so I don't really understand what the issue here is.

I have reached for my radio in RP / pressed my panic button in my movement of getting out of the vehicle with the intention of preserving my life. The average member of the public would be none the wiser about this functionality on a police radio, which is the only advantage I had in this situation. You made no mention of the panic button to me, giving me the immediate impression you're unaware of this mechanic on our radios, nor was there a demand to keep my hands raised in the air and therefore am directly complying with the demands given to me.

At the end of the day I have done exactly what you have told me and even then I have previously pushed my panic button in situations where the demands are not made clear at the time. If there is an imminent threat I will proceed to do so unless told otherwise by the person holding the gun which at the time you did state and sadly has led to this being on the forums. 

I don't know exactly what your intentions were but if you have any further questions please ask away and I'll be sure to answer but I think the above account is accurate and precise enough to depict the footage provided. 

Regards,

Bizwar.

Last edited by a moderator:
The minimal info in OOC was purposeful, their was another conversation taking place in OOC and I didn't feel the need to expand on it. Had an apology and offer for liaison made, then I would have considered it. However, you made it clear you felt it was justified.  I felt at the time speaking in the Liaison would ultimately be pointless if your of the mindset of taking belts off and using radio when your moments from potentially being shot. Ill be honest, I don't believe anything you would of said would change my opinion on that. I've always been under the impression that any unexpected movements during a situation like that, would be considered a nvl, especially toggling your Panic Button.. but perhaps I'm wrong. 

Of course we are fully aware of the Panic feature on a Radio, you do not need to be a Turf Gang to know that.. We do RP a 1% mc? Also, that argument is invalid as your clearly looking at an Mc member with a marksman pistol.. Not what I would class as the average 'member of public'. I'd argue that you certainly didn't 'comply'.. Complying would of been you getting straight out of the car .. followed by emptying your pockets. The RP at that point would of then been able to continue opposed to being ended so abruptly.

Without making any actual accusations, it does seem odd as to why your entire video is smooth, and picking up audio, however, audio drops out moments after the gun is pointed.  The actual part of the video that would be considered relevant , has 2 seconds of audio missing? Which is considerable being from pointing to shooting was only 8 seconds. The audio track on your video is consistent throughout, until that one moment? Again, its something that I know cannot be proved, however,  seems unusual to say the least. 

Ill be honest, I'm uncertain on how you believe I can give you instructions quicker than you can push a key bind... The gun pointed at your should say it all  

nvl1.jpg

NVL2.jpg

Hello I am responding to the report as I was the guy on the bf400.

I'd like to start that I infact hear Bobby say hand up don't press your panic or radio for anything. This would be in he part of your video that's so unfortunate that's its bugged at the exact moment.(coincidence)

I'd also like to state that once you got out of your vehicle yet having a gun pointed at you continuously without it being lowered you had chance to lock the vehicle.

Another part where yet the guns pointing at you goin into your glove box to place items is seen as ok in your mind.

Also using your scanner to scan my bike that's at the side ot your car facing you not I'm view of a forward or rear anpr scanner yet it was scanned for my details.(bikes only have plates on the rear)

From a 1% mc club using a marksman pistol you can honestly say you doubt we knew about a panic button is kinda a joke.

Here if am needed

I am due to write a lengthy reply, could I please make a request to staff team / the person who is due to review this report to join me on discord so I can stream the original file / share my screen and the medals clip so the allegations of me editing the footage and be voided please as this is a geniune issue my medals has which I can evidence from previous clips as well and I have 2 clips of this situation which both have this contained within the footage. 

I write this to @Fishyknickersand @Danny Rodgersas well as I am willing to show you the original files now which have not been edited, clipped or uploaded anywhere.

I do understand that clips can go like that, and I wouldn't argue with you in any sense about it. Hopefully it was just a glitch, it just seemed to happen at the most unfortunate time. If you do have an alternative footage I would happily take a look. Like I say, I'm certainly not saying you categorically edited it, more pointing out that it seems to happen at a inconvenient time in comparison to the rest of the clip. 

I'm not sure if it would make any difference to the actual reasoning for the report, as I do still believe that using your panic button regardless is a bit silly considering the situation. If its not considered a rule break, then I do believe its something that in the future should be addressed. There is no physical way to pull a gun and make  demands , faster than you can hit a key bind. Like you said, if it had been said, then , you'd probably already hit the button by that point anyway. 

I will happily retract the point I made regarding the audio if you have a better copy providing a member of staff is happy with your clip and that their happy with me editing/deleting that portion of the reply 

I am always open to discussion and that's what I think is a great thing about liasing, my initial opinion would be that I have not done anything wrong as I am under the geniune belief that I have a justification for my actions in and out of RP and again it would have been ideal to have a staff member review / oversee a liason room which would have been beneficial to both parties to have a productive conversation about the situation which I have done for hours during a previous incident with other whitelisted factions as this is how we learn. 

I would not say that it was an unexpected action and if anything would be very valid and justified for a police officer to utilise his tool in RP whilst directly complying with the orders given by a gunman. Yes I agree that I was at a disadvantage to a degree due to pistol being pointed in my face and again in the split second I have many options to consider such as driving away, trying to ram you, putting my hands up at the wheel, complying with what you said... and I feel that the actions I made were best suited for this situation and also complied with the server rule which is the following - 

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

I not only made sure to comply with your direct demand of "get out of the car" at the earliest opportunity by taking my seatbelt off and getting out but whilst doing so utilized a tool which would make officers aware that I am in a dangerous situation with a simple push of a button which at the time was not in breach of your demands which were "get out the car..." and I dont understand how I could have done this any quicker to be honest considering the game mechanics, if you watch my video as soon as you say "get out the motor now" I instantly take my seatbelt off and push my emma button and complied instantly, no hesistation taking the required actions to ensure that I would not be shot instantly. I wanted to engage in a conversation / rp with you as I was out of the car as you can hear me begin a sentence whereby I have then been blasted which I felt like this was done for a justified reason however could have been done a bit better. 

Another part where yet the guns pointing at you goin into your glove box to place items is seen as ok in your mind.
At what point do I acess the glovebox? I don't. if you watch the footage, I simply went into my inventory to check how much ammo I had left following the shots being fired so I dont see the issue here and didn't go into my glovebox when a gun was pointed. I also went into my invetory to put armour on as it was depleted from me being shot... I don't think this is relevant and I feel like you should rewatch the footage provided. I also accessed my inventory when there was no longer a threat or any gun being pointed by yourselves and even locals...
6a4f68cddf7037de16f8ee5df65f1cbb.jpg

This screenshot of the video depicts this clearly and shows no guns / glovebox being accessed.

Again, am more than happy to ellaborate any further points to be discussed by all parties involved and again openly invite staff and the accusers to discord or other relevant platform to see the raw footage files etc which will revoke allegations being made.

Thanks

So reference too the glove box, may well be a misunderstanding, however, your character appears to lean forward (I presumed in to glove box from my angle) and then as you sit up the radio is toggled. Ill be honest, the last thing that we wanted was to actually shoot you, mainly because its not enjoyable for either party, and secondly, there's a good chance I'll be downed moments later due to our aggressive locals. 

I understand and appreciate, that there is a lot too consider during what took less than 10 seconds start to finish, I'm just surprised that you choose too do that when I could clearly see every movement you made. I would agree, that shooting you wasn't ideal, and certainly was not the original intentions.. however, again, with moments to make a decision, I would of been a fool to turn my back on you too leave, or to wait to see if anyone responded. 

Thanks

Also...Apologies for being " Such a Pussy " as you say

I'm not sure if it would make any difference to the actual reasoning for the report, as I do still believe that using your panic button regardless is a bit silly considering the situation.

I will happily retract the point I made regarding the audio if you have a better copy providing a member of staff is happy with your clip and that their happy with me editing/deleting that portion of the reply 
Again, both clips have jumps in the audio which I am fumin about because if anything would support my perspective and drop allegations of wrong-doing per say as I always have clear and integeral intentions but if this could be organised with a relevant member of staff and yourself am happy to advocate this. 

There is no physical way to pull a gun and make  demands , faster than you can hit a key bind. Like you said, if it had been said, then , you'd probably already hit the button by that point anyway. 
I completely agree with you here, however there have been many of times whereby I have had similar but different situations posed to myself and others within factions whereby orders have been given such as "put your hands up" or "don't press your panic" as an opening sentence which again mitigates the chance of and officer doing so and is a very clear instruction. 

You instructions were extremely clear and that is why I complied with said orders and if we are to look over the rule verbatim my actions would be compliant with said rule in my opinion. I understand that rules are posed / worded for and should be open to interpretation and that things should not be taken to a literal sense and that is why I believe still till now that my actions are to be deemed within this remit. I simply complied with your orders and utilized what I have available to me within an RP capacity to mitigate the risk to my own life as I do not know what your intentions are and sometimes gangs / armed individuals can be intentionally reckless and therefore my actions were in the best interest to mitigate the risk posed to myself, therefore valuing my life.

I am well up for productive conversation and staff input would be ideal and I am interested to see the outcome of said situation as I believe that this is truly up for interpretation per say as if I drove off from you in the car / drove foward would that then reach the remit? 

The last thing I want to be though is a precedent because of a single situation, I reiterate my point that I have seen similar but different situations (as no situation can replicate another) within and out of a RP capacity on this server and am still under the impression that there was nothing wrong with my actions.

Yes, you could make the arguement that it is common sense to not push a panic button when a gun is pointed at you however, unless I have been directly demanded not to touch anything / be funny etc (words to the effect of this action) then if anything I think this is the go-to action to take as an officer. I don't want to start making comparisons to IRL as this is very, very different in many aspects but I think that it would be common sense within RP and OOC to take an opportunity to notify colleagues that I am in danger / make any attempt to preserve my life whilst also being fully compliant and cooperative as I did follow your every instruction but utilized a tool available. 

Please do not misinterperet the above as I am not trying to say "you MUST tell me to not push my panic" etc but I am simply saying that I believe it can be justified on behalf of my actions that I complied with the minimal instructions given at the time within the earliest opportunity as your instructions I heard were "get out of the car and get on the floor".

Again, it is a shame that this situation has been esculated via means of this method of discussion but I do hope that at the minimum we as a community can seek some clarity from this incident as I and many others who are currently viewing this topic are under the belief that there isn't an issue with my actions contained within this short situation and they fall within the remit of the rules which have been alledgedly breached. I am not saying that I am correct or the others are and I know staff will review this in depth with an open discussion fairly. 

Lastly, as I know it is coming as it hasn't been mentioned by yourself yet, when I say "what a pussy at the end" I do not intend this comment to offend you OOC as I know what people can misconcieve information as nowadays and was a comment made purely on your actions in game however it wouldn't make sense for me to hotmic this in game where my head has just been blown off. It's a shame I have to probably address this but am doing so for reassurance, this was based on your character and actions within RP following the short situation which has literally just taken place and were not directly / indirectly intended to cause offence. Again, I have provided my footage for contiunity and so this report can be reviewed by staff in an integeral manner to give context to your actions and mine whilst this situation took place.

I understand and appreciate, that there is a lot too consider during what took less than 10 seconds start to finish, I'm just surprised that you choose too do that when I could clearly see every movement you made. I would agree, that shooting you wasn't ideal, and certainly was not the original intentions.. however, again, with moments to make a decision, I would of been a fool to turn my back on you too leave, or to wait to see if anyone responded. 
To reply, I do appreciate you being open to discussion here per-say.

I do feel that your actions could have been better, was there a valid RP reason as to why you shot me, again this can be argued for both parties and could go around in circles...

For example the original issue is me pushing a button, however due to this action does it meet the remit for you to shoot me with the current amount of RP displayed. Again, I'm not saying that you are to not shoot me for pushing my emma but on the otherhand it was perceived as a poor sitation from my perspective as I don't truly believe that is your intention either, again leading to me asking for a liason discussion which was never held.

I am not here to scutinise your actions but only here to raise the concerns I also have as there is two sides to every story. I do want to highlight that I do feel that I am under scrutiny for something which doesn't constitute a rule break but could have been prevented by simple actions mainly verba. For example we could think / narrate thousands of outcomes as that's what makes this server good however,  upon looking back on that situation I simply ask, do you believe that this was the expected standard of RP to then shoot me?

Yes, this could have been prevented etc by me not pushing a panic button but, given the extremely minimal amount of instruction / interaction and amount of time to comply with said orders, I think you could have given plenty more opportunity to speak before basically executing me in the road for 'uncompliance' with the bare minimum as you knew that police have most likely became aware that I am in trouble. Your instructions were clear and minimal enough for me to understand and thats why I complied with them not expecting to be shot because of something which could have been fully avoided by many other alternative methods. I am ensuring that my replies are articulated in a manner that give an explanation for my actions and don't read as excuses as I am still under the impression that my actions were not within a remit of a rule break.

I do understand that it maybe seems OTT to bring this here, but, I know categorically we will disagree on this particular situation. You believe you have the power to use what's at your disposal in those situations, and I see it that anything other than getting out of the car is putting yourself at risk/ NVL

If a staff member is present, I'm up for a chat, and then see what staffs stance is on it ( providing a member of staff who would usually responds to reports is happy to do that) 

At the end of the day, I fully understand nothing horrendous has happened, no one lost anything other than time, nor was anything terrible said ,  IF its considered a rule break, it certainly wasn't rule break of the century nor a Clear Cut NVL like a lot of cases we see here.. I made this report because these types of interactions more often than not  end up being ruined due to rash decisions, and I personally feel we should be held too a higher quality RP. If this is not considered a rule break, I still feel its something that needs to be addressed for the future perhaps.  I don't think the presumption of people being 'unaware of the panic button' is a very good one in all honesty. That leaves almost every rule up to your own interpretation if that's the case.

Also the comment at the end wasn't offensive, I found it a quite funny tbh, I'm not that sensitive, however, I do appreciate that you never meant offence, and none was taken 

your message came up as I made a response so Ill respond again. 

I would say, in that exact situation, where (from my perspective) you clearly called for back up prior to exiting the vehicle, that shooting you was necessary and really, the only thing I had time too do.  Again, with out getting fully into it, had you not managed to lock your car on your way out which again, I'm unsure as too why you did, I would of took you with me and then continued from there. Basically, any opportunity to actual RP with you in any  one of those types of situations was completely denied . The police are unfortunately plagued with a "win" mentality and I believe this is yet another case of it 

If you'd of simply exited the car, as per instruction, then perhaps , it may not have gone how you'd of liked it , however, I'm certain it would of been more enjoyable than how it was left. 

I'm presuming you also need to be told Specifically not too lock the car upon exiting in the future? I guess, again, I never said "NOT" too , so why not do it..

I do understand that it maybe seems OTT to bring this here, but, I know categorically we will disagree on this particular situation. You believe you have the power to use what's at your disposal in those situations, and I see it that anything other than getting out of the car is putting yourself at risk/ NVL

If a staff member is present, I'm up for a chat, and then see what staffs stance is on it ( providing a member of staff who would usually responds to reports is happy to do that) 

At the end of the day, I fully understand nothing horrendous has happened, no one lost anything other than time, nor was anything terrible said ,  IF its considered a rule break, it certainly wasn't rule break of the century nor a Clear Cut NVL like a lot of cases we see here.. I made this report because these types of interactions more often than not  end up being ruined due to rash decisions, and I personally feel we should be held too a higher quality RP. If this is not considered a rule break, I still feel its something that needs to be addressed for the future perhaps.  I don't think the presumption of people being 'unaware of the panic button' is a very good one in all honesty. That leaves almost every rule up to your own interpretation if that's the case.

Also the comment at the end wasn't offensive, I found it a quite funny tbh, I'm not that sensitive, however, I do appreciate that you never meant offence, and none was taken 
Although we may not agree on this situation, I agree with this rational for certain, again it is your report and therefore will be actioned accordingly dependent on discretion but will be down and advocate this plan of action. 

I certainly think that this should be raised as a whole as many other people I have spoken with about this situation are on the same opinion of my own as mentioned before and would be good for future clarification however I feel the expected answer will depend on the situation on a individual basis which is understandable but would be good to see what is mentioned of this situation.

I don't expect you to not be unaware of the panic button but atleast expected a bit more from you in relation to this being activated instead of immediately spliffin me in the head upon me getting out of the car. I only raised this because I don't think that this alone should be the be all or end all of a situation so quickly. I only raised this earlier as this further justifies my reasoning for using this button as I could have roleplayed that I twisted the volume down etc opening up more avenues but again if you told me to raise my hands / not use my radio / words to the effect of this as stated prior this wouldn't have occured. 

I am not going to type much more as I think we have both addressed all relevant points in relation to this incident however again will be willing to answer anything further raised / have a verbal organised discussion with a potential outcome which is in the best interest of both parties.

Lastly, cheers for not being a snowflake and I apologize to everyone that had to hear my masterpiece of singing at the end of that clip.

200.gif

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Adam Busyand @Fishyknickers

Hello there fellas, as I can understand we've come to a mutual agreement, that it would be preferred to have a conversation over Discord or TS together before proceeding any further with this report. It would therefore be wonderful if we could find a day and time where this conversation could take place.

So, any suggestions?

Im free from 9pm tomorrow, alternatively, if adams schedule is different, ill try my best too work around it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back