What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Adam Jones - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPertism

Your In-game name

XPertism

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Adam Jones

Date of the incident

30/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After being involved in a traffic collision myself (XPertism) and my friend (Aaron) just past Agglerchori fuel we found ourselves stranded after being rescued by the medics. Struggling to wave down a ride to the Airport we figured it best to text for a Taxi. Waiting for a further 10 minuets we witnessed a grey SUV fly over the hill towards us from Kavala. Racing over to see if the occupant of the vehicle was okay and hoping for a lift to the airport. We found Adam Jones repairing his vehicle, we said hello and he asked us how we were doing. I replied "Alright" before being able to ask Adam whether he could give us a ride he immeditaly stopped repairing and started to yell that because we came out of nowhere we must place our hands up. A little confused and slightly startled It took me a second to digest what it was he was asking us to do. Without provocation he demanded that we place our hands on our head. I complied but my friend Aaron trying to squeeze an inch of roleplay out of Adam asked "Why?" Adam not liking the response then immediately shot Aaron then shot myself despite my hands being on my head. Then proceeded to execute me whilst shouting "Don't ask me why, you stupid f**ks."The whole experience lasted just 25 seconds.

During this time teamspeak wasn't operational, something we learned a little later, however we did respectfully ask him to come to team speak to discuss his roleplay, however he clearly wasn't in the talkative mood.

If requested I am happy to provide a further 1:17 video of the OOC channel requesting him to come to teamspeak. Thank you.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4e5oSYO9Ks
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The RP that was given to you was not of a high standard. Also, the RP that was given to you for an execution was well below what is expected. 

With all this in mind, I will be banning Adam Jones for (7.1.3) 

Adam Jones
3eb17a98df68c24d27db4f2644530be7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back