What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Adam - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

James A

Your In-game name

Tim Baker

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Adam

Date of the incident

16/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was checking the map while I was sitting in my SUV near Kore, and I decided to go to Agios and drive away. All of the sudden a Rebel Digital MH-9 Hummingbird tails me and tries to land in front of me. I could just drive away very quick but I wanted to see what they were going to say or do, so I decided to stop. Three people with rebel clothes got out of the MH-9 and pulled out weapons immediately. I chose to back off. Somewhere in the background I could hear: Stop the car! But I was too far away to hear the rest of what they were saying so I was determined that they could not open fire upon me and that they had to run back to their MH-9 to tail me again. All of the sudden they start shooting which led to me being downed because of shooting into the vehicle.

After this a Black Police SUV rolled up and they left. Two minutes passed, and they came back to either take me or kill me and I asked them to come to TeamSpeak in chat with // in front. They did not want to come and start discussing the situation in voice chat. I again send them a message and asked them to not discuss it here but come to TeamSpeak. They did not want to do it and they left.

I wanted to give them another chance and messaged Adam on his phone (with // in front) and asked him again to come to TeamSpeak. Here he said that I did fail RP because I drove away whenever they tried to initiate on me. I think that is not fail RP but valueing my life and trying to get away from the situation. I also have a recording of the messages that were sent back and forth, if the admins want to see that I will happily provide the video in a reply.

I personally think that it was poor roleplay from their side and also RDM because of shooting me out of the vehicle.

I normally do not report but these guys did not want to discuss the situation or either hear what I had to say about the situation, that is why I chose to file this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c8d066042396d8120/rdm-fail-rp-adam
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Tim Baker,

after reviewing the report and watching the evidence,  I wasn't able to decided what to do.

I'd like to request a video that is 3-5 minutes before the rule break happens to make sure no further interaction happened before you were shot at. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back