What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Adamj - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

Your In-game name

Apple Juice

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Adamj

Date of the incident

18/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so I was being chased by them, they shot my tires so I turned around and pulled over next to them. I followed his commands and then once they were done with me they said I can leave. they had left both cars unlocked so I decided to take the police car as it was easiest to leave. once I had started driving away, without saying anything I was shot out. I asked them to come to ts and they said they would so I told them to message me about it as I just wanted to talk to them. after this they became cocky and didn't seem to think much of it, I waited 45 mins for a ts message and never received one

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aVeLzzw4YI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was never told to come to ts, you might've told my friend Reece. Also Reece has a great habit of telling people to leave, though I never said you could, all I said is 'take your hands off your head and give me your keys'. 

Also, we're not shooting your tires for no reason, my friend got out of the police car and initiated on you about 1:00. If you really want I can come to ts now and we can resolve this, since it was not resolved and you made no attempt with ME to resolve it.

Report Rejected - Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back