What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Aethon, Mustafa Jalalai, [P] Cpt. Ross - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, we have resolved this issue on TS and are happy to leave it after discussing everything. I look forward to RP with Ryker in the future!

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I was asked to clarify this by Staff

I have resolved the issue with Ross and Mustafa, but the report on Aethon's RDM still stands, the videos are still up

@Aethon

I am specifically interested in your initiation on the helicopter and later your miraculous "exit" of the helicopter. 

Do you have any footage that supports your side of the story? I.e. showing that the helicopter exit was accidental. 

Can you explain why you feel that your "initiation" constituted high quality roleplay in respect to rule 7.1.3? 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Staff have an unedited version of the video, it does not contain any other relevant information pertaining to this reported. 

Thank you. 

@Aethon

I am specifically interested in your initiation on the helicopter and later your miraculous "exit" of the helicopter. 

Do you have any footage that supports your side of the story? I.e. showing that the helicopter exit was accidental. 

Can you explain why you feel that your "initiation" constituted high quality roleplay in respect to rule 7.1.3? 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Staff have an unedited version of the video, it does not contain any other relevant information pertaining to this reported. 

Thank you. 
The exit wasn't miraculous, I just have a double bind that I have since fixed. It was obviously accidental, I wouldn't jump out of a helicopter at 100m on purpose since that's a death sentence. I don't have any footage since I wasn't running any recording software at the time.

In regards to the initiation, he lockpicked my helicopter with absolutely no RP, not a word, and I didn't have adequate time to engage in a full discussion. He could have chosen to stay on the ground, as he clearly had plenty of time to do so. In would not have been very in-role for me to simply let him fly off, especially since he hadn't left when I started talking to him. Was I supposed to have let him left, despite the fact that he wasn't completely spooled up?

he lockpicked my helicopter with absolutely no RP, not a word
Please state me which rule(s) requires me to roleplay lockpicking a helicopter, that is the whole point of the skills that make your lockpicking silent so you can be stealthy and fly off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please state me which rule(s) requires me to roleplay lockpicking a helicopter, that is the whole point of the skills that make your lockpicking silent so you can be stealthy and fly off...
So you admit that you were just stealing it. What’s the point of undercover police at all when you just RP as a normal rebel?

So you admit that you were just stealing it. What’s the point of undercover police at all when you just RP as a normal rebel?
Where did I say steal, please just for one second think before you speak, I said lockpicking which is the only way for police officers to commandeer a vehicle in a time of emergency or distress. We had lost our helicopter and were stranded at a location where Rebels are able to buy MK1s and other weapons.

Where did I say steal, please just for one second think before you speak, I said lockpicking which is the only way for police officers to commandeer a vehicle in a time of emergency or distress. We had lost our helicopter and were stranded at a location where Rebels are able to buy MK1s and other weapons.
Then just bloody ask for a ride, people are usually happy to fly you to their next stop. You showed no intention to RP, I was talking to you and you and your friend stayed completely silent.

And Ryker, this shit with you laughing that I didn’t initiate properly is the reason that people don’t like or don’t bother trying to RP with the police. You’re out to get people for rulebreaking, not to have interesting situations.

I can see now that I should have said ‘or I’ll shoot you’, but that doesn’t really change the RP, which was dogshit. I do try to make interactions interesting, but when you lockpick a random person’s heli, in rebel clothing, without any indication that this is somehow for police use, you can understand why people get a little pissed that you’re criticising their roleplay.

And Ryker, this shit with you laughing that I didn’t initiate properly is the reason that people don’t like or don’t bother trying to RP with the police. You’re out to get people for rulebreaking, not to have interesting situations.
I was laughing at how you even think it is acceptable to start shooting halfway through your low-quality roleplay "initiation". I am not here to get people rule breaking, I resolved the issue with 2/3 people being reported and now I am actually quite friends with Ross and we have great roleplay on the server.

I can see now that I should have said ‘or I’ll shoot you’,
Adding an ultimatum does not make it high-quality roleplay which is what makes the difference from fair-play and RDM

Then just bloody ask for a ride, people are usually happy to fly you to their next stop. You showed no intention to RP, I was talking to you and you and your friend stayed completely silent.
Last time I asked for a ride I was almost taken hostage, my friend was talking to you when you were in restraints, and after that, he was shot...

I was laughing at how you even think it is acceptable to start shooting halfway through your low-quality roleplay "initiation". I am not here to get people rule breaking, I resolved the issue with 2/3 people being reported and now I am actually quite friends with Ross and we have great roleplay on the server.

Adding an ultimatum does not make it high-quality roleplay which is what makes the difference from fair-play and RDM

Last time I asked for a ride I was almost taken hostage, my friend was talking to you when you were in restraints, and after that, he was shot...
Because he restrained me for trying to defend my helicopter!

Come on man, I’m trying here. I can see that my initiation wasn’t good enough, and I am sorry for that. But I don’t see how I can be expected to come up with a high quality scenario while you’re actively about to take off in a helicopter you stole from me. You could have said the words ‘commandeering’ or ‘I’ll be back, it’s an emergency’ or something, but you didn’t. You simply hoped you could take off before I could finish initiating. 

I think we got off in the wrong foot, which is understandable, and with messaging we’re probably not going to achieve any common ground. If you’d like to talk on TS, it would probably be a lot more productive than just replying to each other on this.

Cheers 

Report Accepted

Aethon, regardless of your thoughts about police activity, that never gives you an excuse to provide low quality role play.
Even if you are getting nothing back from the opposing party, that is not indicative of your right to shoot, or a demonstration of high quality roleplay. 
I find your explanation of the situation to be less than satisfactory. 

It is clear from this report that being in receipt of high quality role play was very important to Ryker in this situation, which is why you were reported. I see nothing petty in remarking on the fact that you committed RDM. 

As such Aethon, you have been banned for 7.1.3 / 2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back