What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AFM] DavidGaming, [AFM] Joshua - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

PC Jason Detiri [EA756]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AFM] DavidGaming, [AFM] Joshua

Date of the incident

21/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While on patrol with Faheem & Paulo we came across an individual at the Uranium Refinery and we went in to investigate. From doing that the individual fled which was DavidGaming in their Hemtt Box and I initiated on their tyres and started the 3 Minute Chase Sequence. After following him for a few minutes we tried to get in front of him to setup spikes to try and disable the vehicle. He tried to swerve into us i presume to disable the vehicle and stop the pursuit. We carried on following him and tried to get in front of him, again he swayed into us. We decided to keep back a little when we saw he had friends around in vans. We had caught up to him a little and Joshua tried to pull up in front of us to again i assume to disable the vehicle. We tried to resolve the situation in liason but he said he did nothing wrong, although Joshua admitted what he did was wrong.

P.S If they want to come and speak with a staff member present that is not associated with you please do so.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/3SAy9XKgrbw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
my only intention was to create a blockade with my van to try and give the hemmtt some space to possibly try and escape, evidently arma desync came into play as sometimes ur vehicle would go forward very quickly, i am sorry for my actions as they may seem as if i was trying to either ram you or desync you, i only intended to pull infront of you to try and create a gap, once again im sorry for any problems i caused.

my only intention was to create a blockade with my van to try and give the hemmtt some space to possibly try and escape, evidently arma desync came into play as sometimes ur vehicle would go forward very quickly, i am sorry for my actions as they may seem as if i was trying to either ram you or desync you, i only intended to pull infront of you to try and create a gap, once again im sorry for any problems i caused.
I understand that you may be sorry but can you not see that if Faheem didn't do the driving he did we would have most likely blown up due to your careless driving, maybe if you had thought "is what im doing here right" or "Is there any other way to help my friend" the situation could have ended in you not dyeing . You're blaming desync for what you did but from what it looks like it seems you're attempting to ram us to stop the pursuit which eventually lead to you blowing yourself up...

Well I still stand by what I said that I did nothing wrong. As you can see in your video my HEMTT truck never touched you. And as I told you in the liaison room my intention was never to blow you up or to disable you.

Well I still stand by what I said that I did nothing wrong. As you can see in your video my HEMTT truck never touched you. And as I told you in the liaison room my intention was never to blow you up or to disable you.
Okay then... I have no further comments on the matter...

I understand that you may be sorry but can you not see that if Faheem didn't do the driving he did we would have most likely blown up due to your careless driving, maybe if you had thought "is what im doing here right" or "Is there any other way to help my friend" the situation could have ended in you not dyeing . You're blaming desync for what you did but from what it looks like it seems you're attempting to ram us to stop the pursuit which eventually lead to you blowing yourself up...
I never attempted to ram you, the situation where i blew up was because someone came into ts, started blasting music, and then my fps dropped resulting in me dying. Once again im sorry.

This is my PoV of me dying,  u can see my fps drops and music is being blasted through ts, u say im trying to ram and being careless, yet u guys turn at the last second right infront of me to avoid going into the dump.

http://plays.tv/video/5adbbc489d2284beeb/not-intentional

This next video shows how desync was a factor during the pursuit, as you can see in the video your SUV jumps in my direction with which i then instantly try and turn away.

http://plays.tv/video/5adbc27524d6adc1f0/jumpy

This is my PoV of me dying,  u can see my fps drops and music is being blasted through ts, u say im trying to ram and being careless, yet u guys turn at the last second right infront of me to avoid going into the dump.

http://plays.tv/video/5adbbc489d2284beeb/not-intentional

This next video shows how desync was a factor during the pursuit, as you can see in the video your SUV jumps in my direction with which i then instantly try and turn away.

http://plays.tv/video/5adbc27524d6adc1f0/jumpy
Looking at your first video we turned because we would have ended up in the houses in front of our vehicle, we turned with no intention in damaging your vehicle, 

The second video just shows you trying to ram us... unless you’re seeing something I cant see..

You keep blaming desync but I don’t see it... 

The second video show how ur car jumped forwars very fast, my van wasnt going to hit u until ur car desynced forward infront of me

I would like to comment on this matter as I was indeed the Driver of the Police Issued SUV. 

Firstly I would like to comment on the First Video, at Five Seconds Into The Video you can see I accidentally cut you off there. This was not in my intentions, I had seen a van that we assumed to belong to an Armed Individual associated with you (EI) So in a desperate attempt to give some form of a tactical advantage to myself and my colleges I had made the decision to turn off as I assume you would have indeed blocked our exit putting us in even more extreme danger, for that collision was my fault and I do apologies for that, however I was more concerned for the safety of my team in that specific moment in time however that does not justify my actions.

At Seventeen seconds you can see the Police Issued SUV turn to the Left hand side of the field, and you decided to turn in our direction to possibly block us from getting that much more closer to your friend, I would also like to mention that you could have avoided that collision entirely as there was indeed enough time for you to turn to the Right Hand Side of the field, given you would have turn to the right hand side you would have still been alive and that collision would have never had taken place and the Roleplay could begin, hostile or passive. 

Going into the second video, to me it looks like you just rammed us, as there was no effort to avoid the said collision instead it looks like you was looking to cut us off to yet again extend your associates chances of getting away from the Police Issued SUV that was indeed pursuing your associate. I assume this as at one second into the video you again could have tuned off however you decided to continue on your said course not only that but if you look at the angle you collided with us at two seconds it looks like an attempt to indeed block us off, however this could be viewed as a normal collision as 1-2 seconds is very little time to act accordingly. 

That is all I have to say regarding this Report, I will only reply to this discussion if an Admin Requests me to do so.

P.S If you are indeed not happy about my driving then feel free to contact my superiors and have me punished accordingly. My Badge Number is "[WA586]".

At Seventeen seconds you can see the Police Issued SUV turn to the Left hand side of the field, and you decided to turn in our direction to possibly block us from getting that much more closer to your friend, I would also like to mention that you could have avoided that collision entirely as there was indeed enough time for you to turn to the Right Hand Side of the field, given you would have turn to the right hand side you would have still been alive and that collision would have never had taken place and the Roleplay could begin, hostile or passive. 
I didnt think you were going to continue turning left to to a sort of 180, i only thought u turned left to drive away from the houses, i could hav turned right in hindsite, instead we collided causing me to die, i wouldnt of purposely rammed you as i know that is VDM and why would i do something that could not only kill you guys but me aswell.

After reviewing the evidence and chatting abit with other staff members i have come to the following conclusion.

@DavidGaming I have concluded here that you did nothing wrong. He is fleeing the Police, not using his vehicle as a weapon. No wrong doing here.

@joshlugg Now, you are driving fairly aggressively and it does show. This  is something that we see in the video where there is 3 close calls that could have gone really bad. At the video showing the explosion, its the Police Car turning and we can see you trying to break and steer away. Since the Van is not the best at turning, this turned into an accident.

I must ask of you to just be abit more carefull in doing these kind of manoeuvres in the future and think alittle before you do something similar in a chase like that.. There are other ways to stop chases like this. 

Report Rejected..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back