What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AFriendOfGeorge - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayub Fire

Banned
Your In-game name

Ayub Ahmed

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AFriendOfGeorge

Date of the incident

20/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was following them as they VDM'ed me afterwards I decided to rob them, when I did step out of my heli he drove into it drove over me, then shot me with his friends. Tried to resolve with them but they were all negative and tried to make it seem fair for them self.
I will have to note you that I in anger literally broke RP and I know I can't do that and I will fix that for another time.
As you can see they didn't even want to go to the TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5a8c3a412d0a1468c9/one-time%20%20%20%20%20

https://plays.tv/video/5a8c3af509f29f9b57/2nd-part?from=user

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of things wrong in this video, firstly i'll start off with the fact that you decide to shoot at them before having engaged in any form of high quality roleplay simply because they ran you over thus meaning you've broken rule 2.2, other than that you proceed to shout at them and break RP by informing them that they've vdm'd you. 
All in all I can understand your frustration with the situation but someone else breaking rules dosn't grant you permission to break rules yourself. 
@Ayub Fire you will be issued a warning for the rules you've broken in this video which will be added to your record.

While Afriendofgeorge hasn't directly broken any rules himself seeing as he wasn't the one vdm'ing you but he was the one to kill you as you were the one who opened fire first, although he did shoot you while you were being ran over by his friend I don't feel as if I could justify a ban towards Afriendofgeorge. as for Pv2 Gumi on the otherhand who was the one running you over repeatedly to make sure you stayed on the ground.

PV2 Gumi will be issued a ban for his actions shown in the report. 

Action Taken against PV2 Gumi for (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming). 

Steam ID: 76561198108604941
GUID: a5f260b22f2caf1092fda23d4d9b0e2b 

@Ayub Fire Please note for future reports that the evidence that you've provided must be unedited and uncut or they will be rejected. In this case I am willing to make an exception as I don't see any large jumps between the two seperate clips you've provided. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back