What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Agent 47, Lebron Brown, Elias Brown - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

W A D E

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Wade Annibal

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Agent 47, Lebron Brown, Elias Brown

Date of the incident

08/07/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So they took me hostage and had poor RP the whole time, include answering math questions like 9x9 in 5 seconds or i will be shot, but after that they said go into the shed and they will spray the shed with bullets and they said hopefully you survive. After that one of them said come here so i came there and then they just shot me. Once i was dead i asked them to join ts and they refused to join and just saying i'm salty.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/57a7b94ae6595d16e6/rdm-nice
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

We told you several times to stay in the shed because we were going to play a game where we shoot one magazine into the shed and you would get money if you survived, i told to my friends to "come here" and you thought i was talking to you, which i wasnt.

We told you several times to stay in the shed because we were going to play a game where we shoot one magazine into the shed and you would get money if you survived, i told to my friends to "come here" and you thought i was talking to you, which i wasnt.
you never said i would get money if i survived and i asked you 3 to join ts so you could explain but you said im just salty and you are not coming.

and for the admin here is more proof of the terrible RP

http://plays.tv/video/57a7c7af8514746bb3/bad-rp

Well Looks i had a run in with the same guys just a few minutes ago having the same expirience as Wade Annibal that these guys rdm/Poor RP us.

Instead of making a seperate report im leaving my video and evidence here since i seem it fitting.

My evidence: https://youtu.be/cwUNCZuoQqE (NSFW Language)

Note: sorry for the harsh language used in this video, after a day full of having to deal with stuff like this and it happening again really got on my nerves, so again sorry.

They also screamed cuss words at one point at me but i cannot create a clip longer than a few seconds so i couldnt show the whole proof of their poor RP.

Well Looks i had a run in with the same guys just a few minutes ago having the same expirience as Wade Annibal that these guys rdm/Poor RP us.

Instead of making a seperate report im leaving my video and evidence here since i seem it fitting.

My evidence: https://youtu.be/cwUNCZuoQqE (NSFW Language)

Note: sorry for the harsh language used in this video, after a day full of having to deal with stuff like this and it happening again really got on my nerves, so again sorry.
scratch that my men initiated on you guys it seemed you wasnt listening at first 

Last edited by a moderator:
Crexvin, to us it looked like you didnt stop the car, but I can see now that you did. We were aiming at the tires of the car to make it stop and one of us accidentally hit one of you, I am sorry for hitting one of you guys. The reason we killed you was because you were hiding behind the car, and it looked like you were going to try to shoot us back, if you had taken your hands up we wouldnt have shot. Anyway, i can compensate you if you want.

We were in an active gunfight with the police it was a active gunfight we initiated any police in the area will get shot
Well I would like to ask for proof since I didnt hear any gun shots the moment I arrived in Agios also I'm pretty sure I was also the only cop(with my cso's) in that area so who did you initiate on and how did you do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would like to ask for proof since I didnt hear any gun shots the moment I arrived in Agios also I'm pretty sure I was also the only cop(with my cso's) in that area so who did you initiate on and how did you do that?
wrong situation but i agree with what elias said we can compensate if you would like . 

What I thought happend was that we shot your tires so you turned in to the side, I can see now that we were too quick to open fire and im sorry

I am going to lock this now pending a review and a decision will be reached tomorrow. If any video evidence is discovered it may be PM to me.

In regards to the first report, based on the evidence provided, I am rejecting the allegation.

The video of them counting down and shooting in the air, is a Mock execution and not poor roleplay. As far as I can tell there was some roleplay before they decided to do the shed shooting, and it appears it was a miscommunication when you died. Due to the limited evidence, I cannot prove nor disprove there was high quality roleplay before your execution. 

However in regards to the allegation by Crexvin

Action Taken 

Name:Agent 47

Steam ID:76561198307873761

GUID:9c03e242cb7214e251163fee72f4c501

Also suspended from the police force due to this ban, command will decide if he should retain his police rank if he is unbanned

Name:Elias Brown

Steam ID:76561197989926145

GUID:a3b3a2cc34e5766e8c66e7218df928f6

Name:Elias Brown

Steam ID:76561197989926145

GUID:a3b3a2cc34e5766e8c66e7218df928f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back