What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Agent 47, yksuH, JAM, Priceyy - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

LONG BEARD

LONG BEARD
Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PC Long Beard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Agent 47, yksuH, JAM, Priceyy

Date of the incident

08/16/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Baiting :

During a patrol, we encountered an armed gang and a dead civilian who was in the middle of the road. Agent 47, armed with a pistol appeared to be standing over the civilian. Upon assessing the situation and seeing multiple armed men, I made the call to keep driving in order to avoid an armed confrontation since I was patrolling with a PCSO and a CSO and there was only one other unit on the server.

Continuing to drive, we became aware that group was pursuing us (lights out), with Agent 47 taking a lead role. On at least two occasions they attempted to box us in or force us off the road.

At this point, we called the other unit in as backup and headed back in the opposite direction. The pursuing vehicles also turned with, Agent 47 successfully managing to force us from the road. It looked like one or two of the pursuers crashed.

As we approached backup, and seeing Agent 47 was now alone, we decided to pull over. After a brief conversation were he explained the reasons for his aggressive actions, was because was trying to get our attention and thought it was just the two P/CSO's in the vehicle. He was warned about his driving and the fact he had no lights on. Within a few moments, his armed pals showed up again in 3 vehicles. I very much felt at this stage that they were trying to bait us into a confrontation so, for our safety, we made the decision to leave the area. I informed the officers to take me back to the station as I had to log.

Once we reached Kavala centre, Agent 47 flew past at high speed without lights on. Again suspecting he was trying to bait us, we didn't give chase however we encountered him moments later stationary just outside the HQ. As he was alone and presumed safer, we decided to initiate a traffic stop so we could have a word.

As we exited our vehicle, he began to drive off ignoring our verbal orders for him to stop the vehicle. He didn't try to run, instead, reached the end of the road, turned back and headed slowly towards us trying to taunt and bait us.

As we approached in our vehicle, he began to reverse at high speed before colliding with a building. His rear tires blew out and we placed our vehicle in his path to prevent him driving off. He proceeds to ignore our vehicle, pushing it out the way and continued to drive away at jogging pace. I exit the vehicle and gave chase on foot, again shouting several times for him to exit the vehicle. When I was close enough, I managed to pull him out.

Moments later, his armed pals arrived on the scene from nowhere, one of them, yksuh, sporting an un-holstered illegal automatic rifle. At this point, I was now certain they were trying to bait us but felt we should continue as backup had arrived and the other officers were busy roleplaying with those on the scene.

I took yksuh aside to discuss the fact he was carrying an illegal firearm. He was cooperative at first but quickly became aggressive when the CSO warned Agent 47 that his car would be scrapped if he carried on like this. Attempts to get yksuh to holster his weapon failed, and by his attitude. It's my opinion that he was was trying to provoke us into using force. Again suspecting he was setting us up for an armed confrontation, I resisted the urge to restrain him, instead trying to 'talk him down'. He then turned the tables ordering us to put our weapons down and our hands on our heads, but since he'd given no indication that his buddies had surrounded us with their sights trained on our heads, I told him it wasn't going to happen. The closest yksuh got to giving us any kind of warning, was that 'something was going to go down'. At no point did any officer on the scene use force. Whilst I was still trying to talk him down, he opened fire. At the exact same second, his friends from positions of cover also opened fire and every officer went down without warning.

From our first encounter with these guys, it was clear to me that this was a blatant attempt to either draw us into a fire fight, or simply give them an excuse to wipe us out. The latter happened.

After reviewing the video footage, and doing some status checks on the players, I discovered that both Agent 47, and yksuh are in the same gang, 'armed roleplay'. I couldn't find database entries for the others involved, JAM & Priceyy.

I did not attempt to resolve the issue at the time because it was after 1 am, and I had already stayed up far too late trying to RP with them. I also wanted to take time to review the video footage, and check the players affiliations before making any allegations.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/yTk4AloC_9U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Well I did not expect to see this but at 5:40 in the video you clearly use a well known exploit by pulling a player out of a moving vehicle. In my opinion this video does not show baiting at all. We were saving Agent 47 because we had met him earlier on and he was a nice chap. Also you rubbered @LewisJonesand did not comply so we opened fire. In my opinion this video shows only exploiting/fail rp when you pull someone out a moving vehicle.

Your excuse of the time is not valid, you will need to make an attempt to resolve this before this will continue.
Happy to do so.

Well I did not expect to see this but at 5:40 in the video you clearly use a well known exploit by pulling a player out of a moving vehicle. In my opinion this video does not show baiting at all. We were saving Agent 47 because we had met him earlier on and he was a nice chap. Also you rubbered @LewisJonesand did not comply so we opened fire. In my opinion this video shows only exploiting/fail rp when you pull someone out a moving vehicle.
Before making this report, I made sure I clarified protocol with senior staff. It was deemed that if the vehicle is moving slowly (jogging speed) then it's realistic to pull the suspect from the vehicle particularly if he's been driving dangerously and putting lives at risk.  The VDM 'glitch' should not be an issue here as it occurred when I was already in the menu and as stated, is a glitch. There was also at least a second delay from me hitting the button to when the suspect was expected.

I'm happy to try and resolve this with the parties involved.  I should be online at around 9pm UK time.

For the record what he did wasn't an exploit because the vehicle was moving so slow. He just happened to get VDM, so no action will be taken on that.

Also do you have an unedited video at roughly 5:30-5:40, 7:40-7:50 it seems that there is a cut in the video.

I hope there wasn't a redaction of information crucial to the situation. 

In fact I have seen multiple edits in the video such as the screen being made smaller that your total vision and dragging my attention to the side chat at the end that just are not necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will add the fact that down the road about 10m away I was dealing with another officer (Same situation as he caught me with my gun out too) who would not put his tazer away as he raised it to me and I told him to put it away or he and the surrounding officers would be shot so he then decided to taze me and that resulted with the deaths of all the officers on scene. The only rule break was from the officer I was talking to kind of breaking the police rule of valuing your life as he did not make any attempt to make sure himself and the officers were secure or making sure I was not bluffing when I said they would be shot. That would be the reason you and your officers got shot.

Also do you have an unedited video at roughly 5:30-5:40, 7:40-7:50 it seems that there is a cut in the video.

I hope there wasn't a redaction of information crucial to the situation. 

In fact I have seen multiple edits in the video such as the screen being made smaller that your total vision and dragging my attention to the side chat at the end that just are not necessary.
Hi Samuel, actually it's the opposite. I removed sections that had no baring on the situation in an attempt to reduce the total time and keep it to the facts. 

I will be happy to post the full length version of the video should attempts to resolve things later this evening fail. 

Drawing attention to side chat was done to show that all officers were simultaneously killed in what 'appeared' to be an ambush scenario.

I look forward to seeing your full length video, having edited the video how can I be sure you didn't leave something out which may save a gentleman from being banned?

Alas just a precaution. 

Oh also nearly missed out a bit of information, we (Me, Jam, Husky, Pricey) only got involved at arround 6:00 in the video as we just saw a poor hobo being harrased by police officers and came to help so anything before that was before we even knew him and we were not involved in the bit that you said was baiting.

Basically mate SGT Roban & PCSO Houston was dealing with Lewis and rubbered him after initiations. That's why you was shot this was not set up on purpose he was hotmicing on radio about the police was with him. So we set up in positions so Lewis didn't lose his gun and get taken to prison. I think you should bring SGT Roban and PCSO Houston to the room when we resolve the situation as they was initiated on and I'm surprised they didn't tell you since you was on the same road as them.

Also just to make this clear we was not affiliated with Agent 47 when he rammed into the side of you. We only was affiliated with him when we saw him being arrested in Kavala. After he was released we added him to our temp gang "Armed Roleplay" as he wanted to play with us.

Glad to say we have now resolved this. @Gamer Noob Jaynow understands that at the start Agent 47 was not affiliated with us at the start. He also understands that the reason he died was because SGT Roban did not tell @Gamer Noob Jaythat he had been initiated on.

After discussing it with all parties, (with the exception of Agent 47) I'm satisfied that Agent 47 was not affiliated with them or working with them to draw us into an ambush. It was extremely coincidental that on our 1st encounter with the Agent 47, that he was with the 'accused' who happened to turn up armed moments later on the subsequent two occasions we encountered Agent 47 alone. I am however satisfied it was just a coincidence.

Part of the reason I was convinced was due to the fact Agent 47 was in the same gang when I checked his status this morning. This led me to believe that they had been working together and was the basis of this report.  It's since come to light that he joined after last nights events.  

With this in mind, I'm happy to withdraw this report. 

Report Withdrawn, however

Based on what I've seen, I saw no high quality roleplay from any of the rebel parties involved. 

This is a warning, shape up or ship out. This is a roleplay server, not find a reason to shoot guns at the cops server, especially a cop who is willing to roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back