What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AJ - Glitcher (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4ndem1c

Your In-game name

Bob Sock

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AJ

Date of the incident

26/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As Bob is banned of forums till 30 of May ill file this report on his behalf, Tik Tak approved this way of posting.

"I was just chilling in blackmarket, having a good time, rolepalying as someone who is really obssesed with pizza, and I was controlling the blackmarket and having good time and laughs with everyone... out of the blue, AJ comes and gives everyone attitude, calling everyone hobos ect.. while he was talking to us I was able to capture him exploiting and fast pulling his gun with a glitch. (you can see it at 4:45 in the video which is attached to the forum post), I tried talking to him but he just kept on calling me a hobo even after I asked him how did he pull his gun so fast..."

Evidence:
- Video: Shows what fully happened in situacion and the glitch which was exploited( Ctrl + H to take weapon to hands from back + F5 to skip the animation of taking the weapon out, as explained by Bob in Quotes.

- To Screenshots done around 2 minutes after the incident showing a man Wearing same exact gun, helmet, dress, backpack and vest as in the video. Second screen shot approves the name of the man.

Leaving this case to admins on whether or not such man needs to take punishment for such an action.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
On my screen, I pulled out my weapon normally, unfortunately, I cant prove this as I never knew anything would come of the situation as I wasn't told anything by p4ndem1c to attempt to resolve the situation. There is a possibility that it was desync as in highly populated areas it isn't as smooth as usual. 

Im not the one who resolves the situation mate, im uploading this on behalf of Bob. If youll read what he had to say from his side when you were asked how you did pull out the gun you answer with calling him and those around hobos and stuff.

Chat with Bob:

"<17:47:40> "clubpenguin player": It's bob
<17:47:42> "clubpenguin player": I got to go
<17:47:47> "clubpenguin player": I logged for a brief econd
<17:47:50> "[OPC] P4ndem1c": ?
<17:47:53> "clubpenguin player": Tell them that I can provide proof
<17:47:56> "clubpenguin player": video proof
<17:48:04> "clubpenguin player": for me asking him how he did it
<17:48:11> "clubpenguin player": and if he wants to talk about it
<17:48:19> "clubpenguin player": He responded with get out of my face prick
<17:48:21> "clubpenguin player": or something like that
<17:48:30> "[OPC] P4ndem1c": kk
<17:48:31> "clubpenguin player": I will upload video tomorrow, I am not home
<17:48:35> "clubpenguin player": thanks love you <3"

Sorry for coppy paste but just to be sure i wont write it incorectly in my own words, this is from teamspeak at 17:50.

I wouldn't especially say that it was an attempted resolution, however, that isn't the main issue I have. I will simply say that I didn't attempt to glitch my gun out quickly.  As you may be able to see there was no motive to do so, I wasn't initiating or being initiated on so there wouldn't be a reason to get my gun out so quickly in that scenario.

"Gabe": Okay, I do understand that it kind of counts as not trying to resolve, and I will ask P4andem1c to edit it to "no" if possible, however, the report is about you exploiting and pulling your gun with a glitch... Yes, you did not gain any adventage upon us since the situation was passive, however, if you did it there and it looked like a netural thing to you, since nobody pulls their gun out and then clicks F5 to glitch it to your hands... My point is that if you used it on a passive scenario, you may very be using it to gain adventage on other scenarios on the server... of course, I have no other evidence of you doing it, all I am saying that it is very suspicious of you to randomly do that.
anyways, let me know if you want to see the recording of me asking you if you wanna talk atlhough I will change it to "not tried to resolve"

After revieving the video and seeking some other staff members opinions i have come to the conclution that this report will be rejected. 

It is many reasons why you wouldent see the animation and we simply dont have  anyway of 100% tell wether or not he is glitching or not.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back