What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - AJ , Ronnie Coleman - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenway

Your In-game name

Bobby Baldy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

AJ , Ronnie Coleman

Date of the incident

12/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As we were driving from Kavala to Agios looking for something to do, we noticed Poseidon activity near the HM, even though when we drove past there were no signs of any gunfight. As you can hear I was the one that noticed the hunter and therefore in order to look into it further we decided to turn around and drive up to it. As we drove up to the hunter the Poseidon members did not threaten us in any way that would signal an active situation therefore we began attempting to steal the hunter from them (and also roleplay). I managed to get the keys and repair the hunter, successfully stealing it. As we drove away the Poseidon in the area initiated (which we knew would happen), however shortly after that the member (Ronnie) that initiated decides to ram his sporty into my hunter resulting in his death, we get the idea to go into RedZone as this would make stealing the hunter easier however before that happens another Poseidon member (AJ) decides to once again ram a Quillin into the hunter resulting in both of the vehicles exploding. This was all due to them ramming the cars into the hunter.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09SlWkLaeVg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Good to know, that people don't even give me a headsup so I can provide evidence...

"Yes"

Well this is clearly a lie, I haven't been messaged by anyone, regarding this situation

Remember correctly from my POV I was far from the hunter, and the server was extremely laggy at the point

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know, that people don't even give me a headsup so I can provide evidence...

"Yes"

Well this is clearly a lie, I haven't been messaged by anyone, regarding this situation

Remember correctly from my POV I was far from the hunter, and the server was extremely laggy at the point
I have messaged AJ to come to AR lobby and discuss the situation. I asked AJ for you but apologies for not messaging you directly. If you wish to have a chat about what happened I'm available. Is your teamspeak name the same as the ingame one? Ronnie Coleman?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have messaged AJ to come to AR lobby and discuss the situation. I asked AJ for you but apologies for not messaging you directly. If you wish to have a chat about what happened I'm available. Is your teamspeak name the same as the ingame one? Ronnie Coleman?
Teamspeak name is Hein, pop me a message next time you see me

Since no respond of getting this matter resolved report as been dealt with. 

Hein and AJ both banned for rule 2.1 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back