What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ajax Valdez - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vene

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

FA. Vene

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ajax Valdez

Date of the incident

08/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I went up to a police officer to revive them and shortly after I exited my vehicle, got shot. I also did wait 5 minutes from the last shot being fired. This happened at the southeast of kavala, by trucks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740462848
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

reportaplayerbanner.png

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No
Why not?

BlackJack appreciate you trying to help, but you know the rules, he has to post that here himself, post hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm who is BlackJack? I don't understand what you're trying to say @Thesoldier
His post was hidden, but I was asking any reason you didn't try to resolve it with the player? I'm being told he is going to post here claiming he believed you were  a police officer.

Why I didn't try to solve it with him is because he also didn't. Meaning that he was the one who broke a rule and he didn't even bother to do anything about it. I was waiting for a response for about 20 minutes but nothing happened. If he would've came and said his apologies or just why he done that, it would've been better but he did not.

This is what another member wanted to say in regards to this report:

He did not mean to rdm you as we were in a gun fight with the police and as he glanced other towards you he clearly thought you were an officer after he had killed you he had seen that you were a medic and obviously did not know that, Ajax has gone offline now but im sure when he comes back on he will apologise.
I understand he killed you, but maybe he did not realize it until you put this report up. Normally killing NHS medics is a cut and dry violation, but I believe a genuine accident had happened.

If you had sent him a message I'm sure he would have explained his actions and apologize.

I will give Ajax 24 hours to respond here or attempt to resolve it with you.

24 hours are nearly over, he hasn't contacted me and from my point of view, it seems that he is very much relying on other people to solve this situation for him but as you@Thesoldierbeing staff team, you choose what happens on from this point.

Normally we ask players to resolve first before report, however shooting a medic has always been a no no. 

The player was given a reasonable time to post here or try to resolve it with the medic and has failed to do.

Approved

Name:Ajax Valdez

Steam ID:76561198151294649

GUID:ef4f07a1196ee23e9beed9c505aa642a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back