What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AL] KayB - RDM<br>VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora Raymen

Your In-game name

Dora Raymen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AL] KayB

Date of the incident

12/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A Random guy got in my car, without me knowing. I got halfway down the road and I saw a dudes head in my car, i couldn't hear him very well but I heard him say please pullover so i can get out, which I did, then he shot me. and then turned around to run me over. this group AL has also been going around randomly killing people with no RP at all, just put your hands up, shot dead. that's it. entire group is horrendous detriment to the experience.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9aItPRAgbk&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Im very sorry about my actions and i didnt not vdm you intentionally if thats what you presummed the right tire is damage quiet bad thats why you see my swerving and i did intiate you just immediately show a clip of you driving with me i had threatened you to stop the vehicle a while ago and you continue driving as so and didnt stop when i intended you too but chose to when you pleased. I'd like to see the moment of me getting and hearing what i said specifically and try to solve an issue in the future.

You never threatened me, was I was AFK  on my phone behind a house waiting for my friend to respawn from being RDM'D By... guess who! You :D You never threatened me, I didn't even know you were in my car. I had not a clue you were there. If you'd of threatened me then surely you'd of said more than what you said. don't lie here. 

EDIT: I also don't have the scene recorded where you threatened me or got in, cause it never happened. also,  if you threatened me, then why the feck did you get in my car? like really? you didn't get in it while moving surely, so what were you're intentions there? it's clear you're lying man. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not lying and btw your not allowed to afk. Please show the moment of you getting into your vehicle into the situatution occured.

Depends how you think of AFK. I was at my PC, watching the screen, just on my phone texting my partner waiting to pick up my friend, when he spawned at the airport, I set off and then you appeared in my car. I've told you I haven't got that footage because I felt no need to record anything up until I found you in my car, and shot me. you are lying, you never threatened me, I don't know where you came from, and as I said before which you've nervously ignored, if you did threaten me, why did you get in my car? seriously though. And if I honestly thought I was threatened, don't you think I'd pull over and comply? or, at the least keep driving to my friends who have firearms to protect me? you think I'd stop to let you out, honk and drive off normally if I knew I was threatened? Honestly, You were lazy, and boring with no RP. That's all there is too it. I opposed no threat to you anyway, so killing me can't even be justified. 

Also considering making this into a report too, well my friend is since it was him you killed here. Pretty shitty RP man, not what this servers about, just because you can doesn't mean you have to. You gave him exactly 2.70 seconds to comply with your demands to leave or be shot, which IMO, isn't even enough time to scratch your balls. Anyway, that's another bowl of cheerios. Just for reference &amp; addition to my reasons for not wanting to negotiate with you, since I feel you're not worth the time. Sorry.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1 minute ago, Dora Raymen said:

Also considering making this into a report too, well my friend is since it was him you killed here. Pretty shitty RP man, not what this servers about, just because you can doesn't mean you have to. You gave him exactly 2.70 seconds to comply with your demands to leave or be shot, which IMO, isn't even enough time to scratch your balls. Anyway, that's another bowl of cheerios. Just for reference &amp; addition to my reasons for not wanting to negotiate with you, since I feel you're not worth the time. Sorry.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'd like to say again your friend didn't coraporate at all in this we told him to keep his hands up and he chooses to still follow us i then give him another chance by asking him to leave.

I'd like to say again your friend didn't coraporate at all in this we told him to keep his hands up and he chooses to still follow us i then give him another chance by asking him to leave.
He cooperated just fine, you robbed him and stripped him of his  gear, he then proceeded to mock you, which you feel is a real threat, enough so to kill him? Like I said you gave him 2.7 seconds to turn around, which really isn't a lot of time at all. Your demands were not clear nor were they unambiguous. 

He cooperated just fine, you robbed him and stripped him of his  gear, he then proceeded to mock you, which you feel is a real threat, enough so to kill him? Like I said you gave him 2.7 seconds to turn around, which really isn't a lot of time at all. Your demands were not clear nor were they unambiguous. 
They were clear and it was more than 2.7

Actually, no it wasn't I timed it precisely. Sorry mate, but you've screwed up on two occasions now due to laziness and lack of effort to roleplay. Anyway I'm done bickering, I'll wait for a staff judgement on the situation. 

Okay, So after looking through this report i can't be sure that he didn't initiate on you prior to the video you have provided as it only show's the part when he was already in the vehicle and not the build up @Dora Raymen  Although it's unlikely that he did judging by the comments back and forth in this report. However, i can't act on that unless it's solid evidence in video form, Do you have any longer video's showing the build up? 

I do also have a few question's for @gamingwithkb. Do you think it's acceptable to call people 'Retards' on this server? Also in regards to the second video supplied by Dora, Do you feel like you provided a high quality standard of RP before shooting his friend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, So after looking through this report i can't be sure that he didn't initiate on you prior to the video you have provided as it only show's the part when he was already in the vehicle and not the build up @Dora Raymen  Although it's unlikely that he did judging by the comments back and forth in this report. However, i can't act on that unless it's solid evidence in video form, Do you have any longer video's showing the build up? 

I do also have a few question's for @gamingwithkb. Do you think it's acceptable to call people 'Retards' on this server? Also in regards to the second video supplied by Dora, Do you feel like you provided a high quality standard of RP before shooting his friend?
No I do not think it’s acceptable at all in any matter and am willing to say sorry for my actions on that part as for the second video I don’t believe me just shooting him and not giving more time not quality at all.

I can't remember if you're allowed to tag staff or not, so I'm not gonna just in case it's classed as bumping. Anyway unfortunately I don't have any longer video than that simply because I didn't feel the need to record until I was killed by him. Basically my friend was killed, as you can see, and I then went to the garage to get my car to pick him up from a None NLR breaking location ( airport ) as it's over a click away, and at the garage I do recall a guy saying "Hey can you give me a ride to the market?" but I was just getting in my car at the time and I drove off, he seemed fishy but that wasn't KB. I then drove the main area of Athira, parked up and started texting my partner ( IRL ) While I waited for him to re spawn, my game was open and my headphones were on, so I could hear and see everything going on, i was just on my phone. Then, my friend re spawns at the airport so I proceed to drive there, and 40% into my journey I see a head in my car passenger seat, and I said "ermm there's a guy in my car man" to my friend to which he responded "okay just come down to the airport please" but I think he was in RP at the time. I literally had no reason to record prior to my death, I've got shadow play set to the past 1 minute recording which I'm going to increase. And believe me, I've been a member of this community for a few years now, not that that matters, but I wouldn't waste my time and energy making this report with such detail if I didn't feel the need to. KB seems new to the server and yeah we all screw up from time to time I have too, I've never done this but I've broken a few rules like. Anyway I'm rambling, if he did initiate on me again I say why the heck was he in my car? He has no advantage from there at all, and he wasn't threatening me in the car in chat. Every time I have ever been initiated on in this server I hit alt-f10 which is my record button, as this time I didn't feel the need to until I was shot, me dropping him off at request, honking to say bye and driving off slowly doesn't seem actions I'd take if I was initiated on, I mean really, I'm sure you get me. 

Okay so to conclude, i can't really ban for what i haven't seen in the original video as your words, although i believe you, cant be held as concrete proof. I hope you can understand this. However, he does call you a 'retard' in the video which is completely unacceptable. Now, as he has apologised for this and understands that it's not acceptable so i will ban for rule 1.3 instead of 1.2 so he is able to appeal it. I also discussed this with another staff member and he agrees on the decision i have made regarding that issue. I will also be issuing a ban for Poor RP (7.1.3) as the footage shown in the second video is not of a high standard, which again @gamingwithkb has fully admitted to and understands what he has done wrong which i appreciate.

Action Taken: 1.3 and 7.1.3

Name: [AL] KayB

Steam ID: 76561198252351848

GUID: 33b2b3182c23c7d511c03f90a01bdbe7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back