What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [AL-QAEDA] Khan al Mal - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hontah

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SPC Hontah

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[AL-QAEDA] Khan al Mal

Date of the incident

08/10/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had the guy restrained for verbally assulting me and he just kept on saying "fuck you", very poor RP, so I detained him and took him to the police station in Kavala. So I handed him over the ticket and the guy just combat logged. He instantly logged on after and refused to come on TeamSpeak. At 5.25 you can see him in restrained around 20 seconds later you can see him drop down dead and disconnect. At 5.59 you can see him dead on the ground and that he disconnected in the chat.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6jFE9gkRIg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is lies. The mannerisms during the RP were particularly justifiable. My internet went down and I used the mobile feature in-game to ask if you wanted me to come back to the HQ (Check the logs) . I was completely within my rights to act the way I did, you should read the police handbook a few times over my friend. I find it rather convenient how the sound on your clip is disabled also. Check the logs.

Bad RP != No RP

Combat Log = Fault with my router (shit timing) 

I asked to meet you back at the PD. 

FYI; I don't own teamspeak and I certainly wasn't downloading it to "speak" with you. If requested by an Admin I'll get it.

Have a good day.

That's where you resolve stuff my friend. I made that clear to you. You kept saying the same stuff to me. Also your internet went down? You told me your game froze. You only started talking a bit more when I was about to issue you the ticket, which you later send me message after I send you a // phone message that you ain't gonna pay the ticket for saying what you did. So there was no point of you coming back to the PD. As I only wish to resolve what just happened and you refused, end of story.

I personally didn't disable the sound, it's the shadowplay that is broken.

Game froze because no signal was being received...

I offered to talk at the PD. /Not installing teamspeak to debate with you.

And oh how convenient that your sound is goosed when its a complaint for "verbal" abuse. This report is null and void by default since your sound isn't there. The offer is still open for me to come to the PD to resolve. I aint getting TS.

You're not gonna resolve stuff ingame, TS only hint why I said no as there is not point of you coming to PD and the verbal abuse is irrelevant as this report is for the combat log when you were in restrains. As I believe you are a rule breaker. 

I never combat logged, I also stated I was willing to return to the scene to continue the RP. I don't see what your problem is. 

If you did not combat log, then when you disconnect which whatever reason, you said lost connection and your game froze. If any of them happen then you get a battleye error in chat or lost connection message in chat. I confirmed this with member support Conner Merlin. You never got an error message in chat. It just said player has disconnected, you also logged straight in after which I find hard if you're internet connection went down. I'm not gonna say anything more, gonna wait for an admin to respond on this. Good bye. & have a nice day.

Regardless of what you say I still maintain my router messed up. I also maintain that I said I'd return to the scene. Null and void my friend.

Player has been forum banned by mangement for other issues

Perm ban issued for attitude player no longer welcome here

Name:Khan al Mahl

Steam ID:76561198076304421

GUID:c2dd7a248be0c6e6b206a7790ce6ca48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back