What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Alan Thomson - Lewis R. Barker - Arran - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowen

Staff lead - Shed connoisseur
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Your In-game name

Bowen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Alan Thomson - Lewis R. Barker - Arran

Date of the incident

17/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, these guys had been trolling all night, repeatedly killing new people to the server with the bare minimum RP. They then proceeded to repeatedly kill each other in Kavala hospital green-zone by running each other over in trucks (didn't think you could do that, I think I might have some footage of that too if it is needed, not 100% on that though). I finally decided to report them after they killed me in Kavala hospital green-zone by putting a truck in between the doors and closing them, therefore blowing the car up and everyone around it. Shortly after when most of us are dead, Arran then proceeds to ram another vehicle in to the hospital, also blowing that one up. I get that people want to have fun and all but... come on...

I am not reporting for compensation or anything like that ( i was a medic anyway and lost nothing but a bit of time), I am reporting them as we need to be rid of these kinds of people on this, the only decent RP server out there. I have not tried to talk to these people on teamspeak as I'm not after any compensation and as you can see from the video, they said "sorry Bowen" and then rammed another vehicle. so, I don't really think their apologies mean very much.

Thanks for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ZEgL2bkTikY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
alright mate if you want to speak about this issue we will all be available all day because we have some evidence to back it up

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

ive got evidence of the doctor that he was fine i it and all that and he was laughing about it with us but i dont want him to get in shit so i just want this to just die down and nothing to happen because the server had like 10 people in it and they were all at the place we were all just having a laugh 

Um, i was fine with the explosion killing me? No, i was not. Earlier in the day, i was laughing about you guys dying constantly, and after a while, the joke got old and i told you that I would refuse to revive you all if you kept doing this. Me RPing any of this off is not proof that I was fine with anything. Please provide evidence that (out of RP) I was fine with anything. Also, just because the server had a low population doesn't give you the right to flout the rules. Im not trying to be a D***. I drew a line and said to myself that so long as noone outside of you guys got injured, that I would not bother reporting... and then they did...

Id rather just leave it to the admins to deal with as I am sick of this kind of stuff on a decent RP server. If you want to do that kind of thing, there are plenty of other servers that will tolerate that kind of stuff.

at the end of the day mate everyone knew that we shouldnt have done it but the server was dead and everyone was having a laugh but we would never want to ruin someone elses rp because of it none of us really knew you werent fine with it we all that it was hilarious. so im sure i can say on behalf of everyone in the incident that we are sorry about it mate 

I don't mind people having a laugh as long as it's within the rules and on the lines or RP. 

This shows nothing but two people trying to troll while a medic is there to help those wounded and RP with them. 
Not only this you've already been spoken to by another admin for the level of RP you are providing etc. 

Why should I continue to let you play on this server when your intentions are clearly to mess around and not RP? 

All of our intentions are to RP I dont want to plug my self but I uploaded a video a couple days ago and I'd you look at it the rp is really good and everyone is having a good time but at the time of that situation we weren't thinking about the medic that was there and why that would ruin his and everyone's else's rp 

@Kree I've heard different from your RP. 

From what I am seeing from your record you haven't changed one bit, already been banned for VDM and you're still doing the similar things. 

As for this you'll be receiving a ban for

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Now I advise you spend this time wisely and take a break from RPUK because this server obviously doesn't suit your needs.

Action Taken - Banned for 2.1 - VDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back