What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ALASEER - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i said anything you were ohh not true so there is not actually point to talk with u the point is i'm really interested to see the staff will say
i tried to be friendly with you all i got is we don't believe you at this point i'm really sure this is a troll report i have nothing more to add.
let's wait the admins and look how everything will go.

at this point this is not fun.

please note i'm not going to replay anymore i said my point of view so you did. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao i was just saying what i saw why is this guy getting so raged lmao the staff will deal with it appositely  

@Zeusdont really see how that's relevant considering this reports talking about something happening at a different event entirely

All right think before we start giving forum warning out please only comment  if you are involve in the report. 

@VladsPotatosyou are going on is a clear rule break but all the video you have posted is really not showing any ramming or VDM !

You claim they tried to ram you off the road where did they hit your car ? I can see in the beginning a blue ifrit barely touch you and a black ifrit that turn around and never hit you or try to ram you off the road ? 

You claim they try to drive you over but in the 2 very short clip there is really nothing you are running around in a bush and not one time are you close to be run over.  

Thanks for the reply admin up to you at the end of the day but at the time you can see why we thought it was attempted vdm after rammed like that without any initiation at all and not seeing these blokes at all before. What really annoys me now is the constant lies that alaseer has accused us of doing in this thread and the condescending way he has done it. The fail rp accusation, That is a blatant lie and is something he did throughout this whole situation by not initiating or talking/replying though voice chat. Secondly is the fleeing to green zone accusation, If alaseer thought we were fleeing to the green zone why was he already there in the first place trying to 'block' us in a green zone??, The incident that happened before this alaseer told us his team were driving hemetts when we chased them trying to hold them up which resulted in them trying to ram us of the road but we gave up and lost them, this is when we decided to head to kavala after looking around and were then greeted by these guys(not known to us) in the ifrits meaning THEY HAD GONE BACK TO THE GREEN ZONE TO SWAP CARS DURING A CHASE and then try to chase us still. When in the ts with alaseer no one could confirm on his team if anyone did try to rdm him and this was something that he was 'told' his mate couldn't even remember when we asked him, he also admitted he chased us and didn't speak because he was under the assumption we were definitely rdmers so thats why he didnt rp. At the end of the day its the admins decision but i don't like how such a simple report has turned into a whole bunch hypocritical lies and accusations on Alaseers part.

Hey, sorry for the interruption.

• lets solve the issue like adults so please don't call me a liar it's disrespectfull after all my clams was proven by your friend video it showing the obvious RDM.

1. Based on the videos you provided i never blocked you at a green zone i was turning to follow you at kavala.
  2. The hemet situation is 5+ minutes. 
  3. We all can keep saying "You did that!, I did that!" we all need a physical proof (i.e a video or screenshot).
  4. My final point this is report about VDM? Which i kept telling you that i did not nor thought about VDMing you but to block you and you kept saying i'm lying.
  5. However at this point you're trying to make any resone or excuse to get me ban.

I agree with you admins will decide.

At the end of the day i hope we meet again and have fun and laugh about it as i said before we all here to have fun and enjoy the game i still love you ❤️

You claim they tried to ram you off the road where did they hit your car ? I can see in the beginning a blue ifrit barely touch you and a black ifrit that turn around and never hit you or try to ram you off the road ? 
If this is your interpretation then that's fine. I would disagree about the black Ifrit however, it literally turns straight into us.

I'm very confused as to how you can see that as just turning around when it's clearly attempting to drive straight into us.

Our issue at the moment is that there was no initiation for any of this, and the black Ifrit tried to ram us in the middle of a Green Zone.

@DELETER

Another issue we have and the reason we are still persisting with this report is the fact that @ALASEER_0110has made claims that simply aren't true. He continues to claim that we tried to RDM him, which initiated this incident. 

Alaseer, I am confused as to why you are still claiming that we shot at you for no reason. 

When we asked you about this on Teamspeak, you said it wasn't you we shot at, it was your friend. However on this thread you continue to claim that it was you we shot at. And funnily enough when your friend joined the channel and you asked him "Did you lie to me about these guys shooting you?" he had no memory of us shooting at him.

You apologised for this so I don't understand why you're still saying this happened.

"all my clams was proven by your friend video it showing the obvious RDM". You admitted in teamspeak that you and your friend dont even know if the rdm happened which it didnt, You went of your friends word and your friend said he honestly couldn't remember. You are still constantly trying to say we rdmed when we have proved we did not and you have no evidence to prove we did either. You are also ignoring everything we say by saying its disrespectful which is a similar story as to why we dont want to talk to you in ts as all you do is but in and try say that you love us and ignore everything we say its like talking to a brick wall.

this is boring ya'll need to grow up honestly 
👍 yes it is boring when someone avoids all the points you make. Cant really see the point of this thread anymore its getting no where if the admins think it wasn't vdm then fine but dont tell us to grow up if you have no valid input. we are trying to resolve this with alaseer in ts but cant until Tuesday so just let the thread be.

• Now the fact that you are telling people to fuck off shows what has happened to this report. IT has gone from, in my opinion, a report that will be reviewed and rejected too report that is causing drama. Now if you look away from the rules and look at this like human interaction, what is the point of you arguing? I apologize if you feel I have broken rules and I respect the fact you reported me as that is what the system is used for. But why have you made this toxic now and made it something it is not. You are making it difficult for me, the staff and yourselves. I want to resolve this and make both sides happy, I will not lie, this has been in the back of my mind for days. I have watched the clips over and over again. I have been watching this post keeping a tab open. I am in truth worried about this report. Not because you think I VDM’ed because I am almost certain I didnt but the amount of arguments this has caused. I do not understand why you would swear at someone and be angry over a roleplay game. In the nicest way possible the maturity you are showing is not to a respectful level I would expect from someone on this server. This is supposed to be an adult community. I honestly feel like a child at school having an argument about who copied who in science. I do not have time for this. I have attempted to resolve this with you and I understand you are new to this server, I do not want anyone banned on this server. Especially you as you clearly enjoy it. However you are making the experience less enjoyable. Just today your group of friends were providing low quality initiations. And I understand why I do not wish for you to get banned in any way shape or form, that said you need to have something to kick you in the face and make you realise what you're doing is not right. And I honestly am split between thinking you are either just new to the server/come back from a long period, and are just a bit naive. Or you are just here for a laugh with your friends to make everyone else's time less enjoyable and take the piss. I hope it is not this but please understand this server is an escape for some people. This is some peoples lifeline in some way shape or form and the way you are disrespecting it, in my opinion, is offensive. Again I hope it is not this however I honestly have a feeling it is. This will be my last response unless directly asked to respond to a message. I do not want to create more drama than necessary.

-Alaseer

PS. In the politest way possible we have tried to liaise this, I do not want to do this again. It is a waste of our time. Please just let staff deal with the report appropriately.

• Now the fact that you are telling people to fuck off shows what has happened to this report. IT has gone from, in my opinion, a report that will be reviewed and rejected too report that is causing drama. Now if you look away from the rules and look at this like human interaction, what is the point of you arguing? I apologize if you feel I have broken rules and I respect the fact you reported me as that is what the system is used for. But whyhave you made this toxic now and made it something it is not. You are making it difficult for me, the staff and yourselves. I want to resolve this and make both sides happy, I will not lie, this has been in the back of my mind for days. I have watched the clips over and over again. I have been watching this post keeping a tab open. I am in truth worried about this report. Not because you think I VDM’ed because I am almost certain I didnt but the amount of arguments this has caused. I do not understand why you would swear at someone and be angry over a roleplay game. In the nicest way possible the maturity you are showing is not to a respectful level I would expect from someone on this server. This is supposed to be an adult community. I honestly feel like a child at school having an argument about who copied who in science. I do not have time for this. I have attempted to resolve this with you and I understand you are new to this server, I do not want anyone banned on this server. Especially you as you clearly enjoy it. However you are making the experience less enjoyable. Just today your group of friends were providing low quality initiations. And I understand why I do not wish for you to get banned in any way shape or form, that said you need to have something to kick you in the face and make you realise what you're doing is not right. And I honestly am split between thinking you are either just new to the server/come back from a long period, and are just a bit naive. Or you are just here for a laugh with your friends to make everyone else's time less enjoyable and take the piss. I hope it is not this but please understand this server is an escape for some people. This is some peoples lifeline in some way shape or form and the way you are disrespecting it, in my opinion, is offensive. Again I hope it is not this however I honestly have a feeling it is. This will be my last response unless directly asked to respond to a message. I do not want to create more drama than necessary.

-Alaseer

PS. In the politest way possible we have tried to liaise this, I do not want to do this again. It is a waste of our time. Please just let staff deal with the report appropriately.
An argument would not have occurred in the first place if we had not been accused of things we never did. Do you understand that. If You were accused of things you never did and constantly told "just forget about it you are new" or "i was going to report but didn't" do you see how that would be Jarring to another group.

Locked you guys keep saying the same if you have any new video to add message it to staff member 

Right since no message or new video been provided. Still have a hard time to see what rule break you try to provide in the video. 

At no point where you hit by a ifrit and they did not try to ram you off the road from my point of view he made a u-turn as soon you pass. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back