What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Albert (G6) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chloe Shinoda-Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Albert (G6)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ballas & Grove were working together on a prison break operation. We managed to grab a G6 officer from the prison, to help us gain access to the prison for this prison break. The officer was downed in the process so we took him to a dodgy doctor in sandy to recover. Locals started shooting and police arrived not long after. A shoot-out occurred between both gangs Vs the police who arrived on the scene as we were unable to leave the area fast enough. While in this shoot out a random black armored car decided to drive into the situation without saying anything, I went over to this car while shooting police to see if it was back up in an undercover. I saw it was G6 and heard this information on the radio comms. So I pulled out my gun, aimed it at Albert who was driving and said 'Get out of the car', instead of straight-up shooting him. Albert didn't value his life at all and shot me without saying a word, then drove off. I put a message in the OOC chat questioning what just happened and didn't get a response from Albert.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/avmgiY-vK6i5H/d1337J9mAsBM?invite=cr-MSwyWUgsMjE4NTU1Nzgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was at the prison when you lot pull up and kidnap a G6 officer with Yacob screaming "don't bother Albert" I knew you had a G6 hostage due to him calling it out over the radio. Multiple panics and officers including the G6 were then being murdered, so myself and the rest of G6 decided to attend and help recover the fellow G6. We arrive to a masacre of officers and a woman who pulls a gun on us in our armoured / bulletproof vehicle. Stepping out of the vehicle would most certainly be me not valuing my life and I was safer inside, you had no hostages and you were out in the open alone. Our only response was to retaliate. Myself and the other G6 shot you and the people in the area who posed a threat to life and recovered police bodies and that pretty much sums up the whole scenario. You can hear directly over your radio Bobby Delta and others call out it's G6 in an armoured Schafter, so it's rather laughable you pulling out a gun to attempt to stick us up. It's the same sort of scenario when people stick guns up at the prisoner transport vehicles.

I saw no sign of trying to resolve the situation before reporting i never even saw the "wtf was that" comment in OOC, i did hear you yell it while down and break character. If you did try to resolve I clearly missed it. Have a wonderful day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Chloe Shinoda-Adams

So looking over the video it's clear yous we're aware that this was an armoured vehicle pulling up and knew it was G6 by what is said over the radio. Now from looking there we're two people inside the armoured vehicle and yourself outside with a gun to the driver. 

I've gone ahead and got some other staff opinions on this report as I had my opinions on this and did mention them and gathered the general consensus. So within this situation you do stand in front of a vehicle Chloe and aim the gun, However you shot at a bulletproof window, One could argue that getting out of that vehicle with just you in front would of ended their life in a way, However upon being shot at yourself they opened themselves up to being shot and killed from others around the area. 

Now if they stayed in that area and didn't shoot for example they would of been signing their own death sentence as yous would of found a way into the vehicle and grabbed the people from inside, However from the clip you get shot and they drive off. I'd be assuming if I said they stayed or left however they start to drive off before the clip is stopped.

Overall when you stand in front of a vehicle a few things can happen such as the player you are aiming at can use that vehicle as a weapon and kill you, So in the same stroke wouldn't standing in front of the vehicle fall under the same thing you are reporting for? However this would be neither here or there as in this situation there was nothing wrong with how it played out. So based on this I will be going ahead and denying this report. I do hope you both have a wonderful day! 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back