What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Albino Ajazuri - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henning RPUK

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Henning Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Sandytoes

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/05/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2350

What best describes this incident ?: RDM 6.1.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were at Poseidon base dealing with somebody harassing an associate, so we went over there and it turned to a gunfight. We shot the two rebels Sandytoes and Albino Ajazuri, the later had pulled out a .50 cal, so we drove that and two prowlers from a previous interaction with police over to scrap dealer to sell them and get some money. George Harris Poseidon drove himself into a tree so he got downed and as medics were getting him up, a black hellcat landed in the reeds and rotor tapped, so their main rotor got destroyed, I went over to them saying nice flying and then trying to question how they tapped their rotor. Albino Ajazuri then jumped out of the hellcat and said "shut up" and then said: "Oy, Poseidon. All of you put your hands up or you're gonna get shot" and I then got shot as I was trying to counter initiate.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/35949093/d1337uc9WEWv
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
this isnt even me lol but ok

10secs between our initiation and you trying to say anything, you pulled a gun and ran and my breddah its not hard tbh.

ALLLSOOOO, might i add, you didnt hotmic what you are saying in comms which i find to break my emersion as of course id hear you which is bad rp. Rather than playing the sit and talking back to me straight away like a normal person would you just talked on ts to your boys, no response for 10 seconds and you not complying. kinda peak

https://gyazo.com/d5731e4d9c59a2150680daa3eb7bc58e

this isnt even me lol but ok
If it's not you, then it is SandyToes because you were the only ones there. 

10secs between our initiation and you trying to say anything, you pulled a gun and ran and my breddah its not hard tbh.
It's not so much that you killed me, it's more so that your initiation contains no content. (6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

ALLLSOOOO, might i add, you didnt hotmic what you are saying in comms which i find to break my emersion as of course id hear you which is bad rp. Rather than playing the sit and talking back to me straight away like a normal person would you just talked on ts to your boys, no response for 10 seconds and you not complying. kinda peak
What exactly did I not hotmic? I guess I could've hotmiced "Scrapdealer", but didn't believe it was needed at the time, nor do I think it is now as it's not tactical information. The rest is hotmiced ingame as well as on teamspeak. 

ruined my emersion pal, anyway you can literally see its not me who kills you so get this denied and report the correct person if you believe anything was wrong. But if we are saying theres no content to initiation ill be slapping a couple poseidon reports myself! 🙂

ruined my emersion pal, anyway you can literally see its not me who kills you so get this denied and report the correct person if you believe anything was wrong. But if we are saying theres no content to initiation ill be slapping a couple poseidon reports myself! 🙂
It's you who initiated, is it not? Or was that Sandytoes?

"(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

hi sandytoes here, ill just start by saying thankyou majuzuri I will take over from here brother 😀
Id like to say firstly yes it was majazuri's initiation under my instruction. I felt that we were perfectly able to initiate the way we did as previously to this some of my brothers got gatted up by poseidon boys with ''out the quillin or ill shoot'', but besides from that this is not that being reported as the brothers didn't get upset over it.
To say there was no roleplay involved is quite the lie, I told you to shut up twice when we weren't happy we rotor tapped our heli yous came over making fun of us for doing it. You see my roleplay character isn't quite the generous man, my mind it was to kill you guys and take yours for laughing at us. 
Anyway as we initiated we did EXPECT atleast a little bit of roleplay thrown back our way and maybe we could of taken things off in a nice roleplay situation from there but no, instead you boys decided to say nothing to us for 10+ seconds and set up around us, leading us believe there was going to be no words exchanged only bullets. This is why I shot you as it was getting to that awkward stage of everyone staring at eachother and I took the first shot.

I'll hand this over to the staff members as I don't wanna continue this back and forth as nothing is coming out of it. 

Nothing comes out of it ? No chance of you even wanting to resolve this just straight over to staff and want a punishment I presume? @Henning Orion

and also as I referred to you boys initiating on my brethren earlier with just leave or be shot, I thought this was perfectly fine.
Evidence A I have is actually been provided in another player report but Ill just yoink it. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://gyazo.com/d5731e4d9c59a2150680daa3eb7bc58e

The reason as to why I don't wanna continue going back and forth like this is because I've said everything I've needed to say.

Also, if you're saying that you initiated because of something in a previous life, that would break NLR as well. 

I believe everything needed to be said, has been said.

never said nothin bout NLR pal, just saying thats how we have been treated when trying to roleplay with you guys, so we assumed it was OK to initiate this way back.

Hello gents, I'll deal with the report now since both parties seem to have nothing else meaningful to add. From the footage that I've seen it's clear that the accused provided very little RP prior to the gunfight. Saying "Shut up" twice dismissively prior to initiation is poor RP, no matter how 'generous' your character may be. Furthermore you couldn't have expected the other party to carry on RPing as initiation is the point in which you're ceasing RP for the purpose of a gunfight. That is something that's rather obvious and is more of an excuse to blame the other party. Furthermore, acting a certain way towards a group because of 'previous experiences' is just childish. You have just as much right as anyone to report it, if you feel like someone has broken server rules. Your failure to do so to me personally just feels like another excuse for your own actions. Either way, based on the prior RP and audible initiations (or lack of), this clearly violates 6.1.3.

(Finally, linking the 'Uno Reverse' card didn't help your case. You probably think it's very funny and that you and the other members in your gang are very clever, but it really isn't gents, especially on your Report a Player. The next person caught doing it or anything similar will be hit with a warning point(s) as it's Common Sense to maybe not try and be clever here)

ACTION TAKEN

Adam Braz - 1 Day Ban (6.1.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back