What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Alex Barclays - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepp

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ryleigh Winters
Reported Players: Alex Barclays
Date: Mar 25, 2024
Time: 21:15
What best describes this incident: G1.2 RDM, C1.7 Common Sense
Please (in detail) describe the incident: From what I know there was a shooting incident with an unknown group at Innocence Blvd, our unit was responding later as we had been tied up with others tasks, as we were responding here, we made a cordon and made sure there were NHS on their way to treat any outstanding injured on scene.

It is at around the 18 minute mark after arriving at this scene that an unknown individual at the time, starts opening fire with a fully automatic weapon on myself from across from our location on an apartment building on forum drive, I inevitably succumb to my wounds and later received medical treatment once the individual leaves the area. It's at around the 4:43-4:44 minute mark the first shot was fired at myself and my other colleague.

The reason I am furthering this to a report is after calling the individual to Queen Elizabeth, Alex Barclays arrives and explains his side of the story, from what he said he was initially involved in the shooting with the other officers (First Responding), and as explained to me from Alex, he had taken one of his friends (I hope ballas) to sandy and checked them in the hospital. It was clear to me after explaining to Alex that I didn't think his actions were right that he was happy from the outcome of the shooting at me, as he was able to get his friend away and also escape so he was fine with it. He did apologise but I don't think I've been given any sort of roleplay regarding this situation and the only thing I can remotely say I recieved was a bit of medical RP that I gave to one of his members. There was zero roleplay indicating this was going to happen, if we had initially pulled up at the location and shots were still be traded between officers and the group, then fair enough but there was almost a 20 minute gap between this situation and from my knowledge the last shooting. I had been on radio the whole time so it's not as if I wouldn't have known there was shooting, I just don't understand why Alex believes this is acceptable.

This situation seems to me that Alex had no right to come back to a situation that was no longer on-going and begin opening fire for practically no reason other than to just shoot, I know there is another report up by another officer on this same situaition but from the initial responding officers and after looking at that also, I am not filled with hope that there was to be any sort of roleplay from this small burst of shooting rather than shoot the police, get their boys out and just dip. He did claim to me his intention was to rescue his boy on the roof recieving treamtent for his wounds, which he mentioned in liasion he was saved but I was injured at this time so I am not sure if there was a confusion on that part, but regardless, he wasn't involved for around 20 minutes in any form of roleplay situation at the scene and proceeds to open fire at us with zero interaction behind it.

My audio has corrupted apologies, if need be I can give the whole clip from the moment I arrived on scene. This is only a 5 minute extract before the shooting. The cut at the end is my clip corrupting, apologies again, I hope this is substantial enough.

Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Alex Is unfortunately not able to reply since there's a problem with linking his forums account for It apparently.

Hey Nepp,
As I said in liaison I see your side of things. I was at the initial fight and then got 3 ballas out of the fight as more feds came up I drove off as tasers were getting shot at me. Pillbox was not a safe place so I dropped the boys off in sandy hospital and then proceeded back to turf, if pillbox was safe i would have dropped them off and returned immediatley but it wasn't. Seeing as a few ballas went down and the medical RP was still going on from that same inital gun fight I personally did have the idea to shoot at the feds that were surely going to arrest a fellow gang member that is ben clark.

Yes 10-20 did go by but i dont think this is clear cut a new situation. I personally think its in a bit of the grey area in this situation in particular. But yeah, I see your side as you didnt get a whole ton of RP before the shooting but at the same time a bunch of RP had been done already to a scene that you are responding to. I can say you did respond to a shots fired to a gang shootout with feds on ballas turf so surely something would happen. Again I do not think this is "random" as I was involved in the first initial shootout and the medical was going on from a downed member still at the scene. A bit of time did go by yes, and I could have done a bit better where I accepted responsibility for that. HoweverI can see staff see fit is cool with me, the RP aspect that you didnt get a ton I can see but this is definitley not random.

Alex Is unfortunately not able to reply since there's a problem with linking his forums account for It apparently.
Hi Alex,

First off, thanks for replying I appreciate it. I have liasied with you and we had a little chat, the reason the report went up was a combination of your actions in game and you explaining your side during liason. I am more than happy for staff to decide the outcome of this as I trust their judgement. If you're happy with that we can just await staff response. I can understand your side of this attack not being random, but there is clearly something off about this situation. I will leave it to the staff replying to this to determine if this is right or not. - Ryleigh

So, the evidence provided in this report does not seem to have audio.
Without audio we cannot judge the situation.

Due to the above no ferther actions will be taken.
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back