What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Alex Kasalla - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothyper

Your In-game name

Adelink

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Alex Kasalla

Date of the incident

25/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So. me and my mate decided to go check out a reported VDM in kavala for some bants. we arrived at garage and discovered a hatchback running over kavala's hobo's (the poor guys) so we decided to chase him. he stopped just outside the green zone of kavala so my mate initiated and killed a guy called Alex Kasalla. later on we ended up having a collision in kavala square where many died including myself but i was revived my medics shortly after. during this time Alex came back (breaking NLR as it was before 15 mins was up) and fixed his vehicle and drove off knocking my buddy down. he then came back and rammed a good 6-7 people off the road killing some of them in the process. (again poor kavala's hobo's) he was then asked to come to TS several times by myself and my mate but did not answer. i have a detailed-ish video here i put together of what happened. (evidence) please use the show more button in description of video for more information!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOTyhlaVvak&list=PL7uPY69g8jNylUVzES_KufKGjqafyhiK_&index=2&t=0s
SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM WITH THE VIDEO (HAS BEEN RESOLVED)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I really do appreciate you putting the time into your video and editing it and providing the commentary however for the purpose of the report this is not helpfull! Since in order to review the report I need an unedited video showing the whole action (so no cuts, and no voice over etc). However I see that you have some talent with making youtube videos! 

@AdelinkYT

Hi,

I really do appreciate you putting the time into your video and editing it and providing the commentary however for the purpose of the report this is not helpfull! Since in order to review the report I need an unedited video showing the whole action (so no cuts, and no voice over etc). However I see that you have some talent with making youtube videos! 

@AdelinkYT
hey. i currently do not have the un-cut footage as i reset my pc and all files have gone😕. i didn't back up the video as i thought the voice over was fine! my bad 😂. ill make sure to be more prepared next time. sorry for wasting your time.😞

Hi,

I really appreciate all the effort you put into the video however for in the future an unedited video is always the best since it gives us the best impression of what has happened! However in this video I still managed to find some evidence that I can act on! 

So in the video around 2:30 it can be seen that you guys are all ran over by the person in the blue car and later on it can also be seen who this person is seeing he is underneath the vehicle and has the same clothing. This being Alex. However I can see that Alex shortly after this incident has taken place has been kicked off by an admin with the message "go and read the rules". Since the person has already been told to go and read the rules I don't think it will benefit anyone to still issue a ban for this situation seeing he has already been punished for it previously. 

So I will not issue a ban but will note it down on his record stating he has been involved in this situation. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back