What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Alex Wong ID is 1128,1149 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jimmy Harold

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Alex Wong ID is 1128,1149

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At the start of the situation Yu Wong started punching and then Liam and Tyrone started shooting towards Yu Wong and Female which was at little soul and I got punched by Alex Wong and got knocked out instantly and I saw the whole the situation when they were killed at the time at little soul but after that idk where they are at that time.

So me and Liam gone to pillbox and it took long for me because I had a lot of injures and Liam was waiting for me. So I went to grab a car and then we just got shot out of no where and he didn't say anything and it wasn't enjoyable RP what's so ever because he took us and me in the passenger and put Liam in the boot and then he took us to the hills to speak to us and it made it bit more enjoyable.

he did pop his head two times on the hill idk why but we had to wait two times for him to come back and he was saying that Wong or the female friend of his is not at Pillbox and he is saying that he's in the ocean without knowing. I believe that because he didn't want to check other hospitals around the city and rather go and dump us with poor quality roleplay by sitting there waiting for us to die.

We spoke about this on QE but he kept on saying the red car had bodies but he didn't know who was in the red vehicle so he thought his friends/family were in there. But as we did go out we did see the dominator asp outside but we didn't think of anything at the time.

This might not be a rule break by killing us as soon as we got out of pillbox and I think that he should have roleplayed it a bit better than just killing us instead of talking to us or kidnapping us.

The other clips

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AzkllS8fNceHL/d13376ynSK5y?invite=cr-MSx1SjYsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AzkllS8fNceHL/d13376ynSK5y?invite=cr-MSx1SjYsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AzqaenpQhyBQf/d1337TMU2ulA?invite=cr-MSw2RUMsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Azxty3QI_o_UE/d1337tzRYqAt?invite=cr-MSx1VWgsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AzrIzjRmE55hp/d1337YTKOaSL?invite=cr-MSw4VEYsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Azq4KJKcvmAyG/d1337oBX6RND?invite=cr-MSw4eHAsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hey Jimmy mate,

Sad to see this here after our lengthy conversation about the incident the other night but it is what it is. Was wondering why you did not get in contact after saying the day it happened we would speak tomorrow and continue the QE chat (Picture below of message) again, shame you did not at all listen to what I had said to you and still proceeded with this report.

"At the start of the situation Yu Wong started punching and then Liam and Tyrone started shooting towards Yu Wong and Female which was at little soul and I got punched by Alex Wong and got knocked out instantly and I saw the whole the situation when they were killed at the time at little soul but after that idk where they are at that time."
Firstly, this is not a complete picture of what happened in the situation leading up to the killing of Yu Wong and His wife, could you please include the whole situation please and the people involved and the people who was not, because from what you are portraying Wong has started attacking people and has rightfully been killed. 

"he did pop his head two times on the hill idk why but we had to wait two times for him to come back and he was saying that Wong or the female friend of his is not at Pillbox and he is saying that he's in the ocean without knowing. I believe that because he didn't want to check other hospitals around the city and rather go and dump us with poor quality roleplay by sitting there waiting for us to die."
 I did pop my head multiple times during this incident apologies, I did message you OOC and let you know I was having some PC issues and I did notify you OOC but you did not show the message any attention and replied "You just broke rules to grab us"  (PICTURE BELOW OF MESSAGE) Adding onto, "he is saying that he's in the ocean without knowing. I believe that because he didn't want to check other hospitals around the city and rather go and dump us with poor quality role play by sitting there waiting for us to die."" This what ever this is ment to mean, I'm not quite sure how this was Poor Quality RP, the first part of the situation is my fault, my PC has had some issues with a new graphics card I have bought and the UI and said graphics card have been at it the last few days lagging and making it hard doing basic RP actions also making them quite slow and so to fix this I had to re-log and fix this twice. (Dont ever ask me for PC tips cant even put a graphics card in properly)

Coming onto the quote "saying that he's in the ocean without knowing. I believe that because he didn't want to check other hospitals around the city" I told you my side of the story last night Jimmy which you have briefly mentioned but brushed it off saying "We spoke about this In QE but you kept on saying the red car had bodies but he didn't know who was in the red vehicle so he thought his friends/family were in there." This is not what I said and you have twisted my side of the story so for anyone who has not heard the story of the Red Car I will fill them in, 

After Liam pulled his firearm and started shooting I retreated inside of the station I then look out the window witnessing what happened and see Kaylee carrying a body to the red car in question after this fight which In RP I assumed it was my family being placed inside the vehicle that where just shot, so I made my escape from the gas station and went to go get equipped to go get my family back. By the time I find a vehicle and gather a car I go the hospital I then see the red car that was outside the gas station (Still under the assumption my family is in that car) outside the hospital I do attempt to kidnap the driver and take the vehicle thinking my family are in there I then realize my gun was glitched and bugged so I had to re-log to fix this so I drive away and re log, so on my return back to the hospital the car was outside and no one was in it. So I jump out of my car and go in the hospital to see who was inside hopefully finding my family, I see 2 guys in there one being the driver and another Jimmy, who where both at the gas station also involved in the fighting at the gas station but my family was no where to be seen. 

So Alex as a character, Whilst still under the assumption that his family was placed in that car at the gas station would and did assume that before they had came that hospital they had disposed of his family after just shooting them to try and get away with the murder.

Speaking in Queen Elizabeth room after the situation, I was then told that my family was not in that car and where in fact in another car and infarct was dumped still don't know where but was dumped somewhere. Jimmy then said to me along the lines of, me assuming that my family was dumped and not checking the other hospitals was meta gaming and that I have found out that information through OOC means and used it in game. I did inform him and his friends of my side of the situation again but they did not listen.

Secondly, a lot of your clips have been cut out and sound has been removed from them just wondering on this as in the Liason you said you had the whole situation clipped and ready to go. One last thing whilst I await your response is to why this clip has been muted for a good majority of it and at the Time stamp 4:40 to 4:52 and on the 52nd second you say there you go and speak in game by accident has this got any relevancy to the situation or not seems a little bit weird your clip is muted and then you say there you go also clicking your in game push to talk whilst doing so.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Azxty3QI_o_UE/n1EpTq2pP9pS?invite=cr-MSx1VWgsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA This clip here is where that takes place.

image.png

I said There you go to my mum because I was give her something and I just realise that unmuted my mic on accident that's why I said that so as soon as I realise that happened I couldn't do anything about it. I only put a brief of what happened at the start of the situation. 

Hi Jimmy, 

Thank you for at least responding to this, thanks for clearing that up for me. Still find it weird how you also managed to speak in game as well but all is good. Back onto the situation, is it possible that you could please tell the full story of what happened with Yu Wong please as you have left 60% of the story out when explaining this, also as per the report a player form (Please (in detail) describe the incident:) as you said yourself it was a Brief summary.

I am going to mention this as it is in my eye's quite obvious, your replies to this situation both in the QE room and on the forums honestly lead me to believe you don't want to sort this out and simply want me banned. Even though the events that did take place have been told to you multiple times and each time you have brushed them off and shown no sort of attention to them.

Cheers mate.

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply. I have already explained my situation in my first statement, I have nothing more to add as like I’ve said I’ve explained the best I can. I won’t be responding to anymore unless admins request.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening, let's get this report closed off shall we?

I've had a look into the evidence provided by yourself, @Mad! I must say, it is a little all over the place.
You've got jumping footage which has been edited down and there's plenty which is missing throughout this situation, we've also got points of which audio has been muted for some unknown reason which doesn't exactly help me get all the context that I need.

You've reported RDM, the first clip you show has you already down on the floor. For reports such as RDM, we require footage which shows 3-5 minutes prior to the reported incident which yours does not. 
As you're already on the floor, I miss the initial interaction and will not be able to comment on RDM.

There is no clear proof of any metagaming that's happened here in the evidence you've provided, therefore making this report difficult to action in any way.

Moving on, @Ferkisone thing I had noticed from you is at one point you log out of the server during the incident. You say "one sec, one sec" in game and then just disconnect.
If you need to reconnect then that is fine, but please at least attempt making the other players aware via OOC methods rather than just "one sec" and leaving the server as they did look extremely confused at this.

Overall, this report will be declined due to lack of evidence. Please do not let this put you off of making future reports! 🙂

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back