What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Alexia (Cutlass) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ravi Labile

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Alexia (Cutlass)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/21/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good evening,

I will keep this as short and sweet as possible as I think the clip clearly speaks for itself.

Aztecas had been on the server for some time and wanted to go and check the Island for Cutlass members as there were hints posted on Tweedle in regards to Cutlass "feeding themselves" which is the same caption Kash used when he posted a selfie on the island stealing packages (thus starting the war). While being on the server there had been multiple Azteca casualties due to some aircrafts getting into a collision and some back and forth from Pillbox.

I arrive back to the airport and it’s at this time you can hear someone mention a taxi over radio, I enter at the other entrance, I drive through the airport and make my way to the main gates. When I get to the main gates Bandz gets in my Alfa. The taxi that had been mentioned on radio was in front of the main gates (as if exiting) and there are 2 Azteca cars boxing the taxi in.

As I am pulling up behind the taxi, a call is made over radio that the individuals inside were indeed Cutlass. Bandz also calls out that the person in the drivers seat is also someone he shot yesterday and confirmed it was indeed Cutlass. It’s at this time, I exit my vehicle along with Bandz and we both draw our weapons. Timmy, having already exited his vehicle earlier, also drew his weapon and began pointing it at both the driver and passenger of the taxi whilst calling out over radio that it was Alexia in the passenger seat.

At 1:16 in the clip a clear demand was given of “put your hands up now” from Timmy, followed by Bandz demanding to “keep your hands up”. I don’t even get chance to give my demand as you can hear “put your fucking…” (again, followed by Bandz stating “keep them up”) before I am ran at and Alexia starts to hit me with knuckle dusters. At this point, Alexia is the only person to have exited the vehicle, and by the time she threw the first punch she had been given 3 very clear demands and had 4 guns pointed at her.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/2ZoQuJ1VMnE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Ravi, it's a shame you have taken this straight here as I would have been open to a liaison with you and the others involved. In my eyes you had clearly made us out to be Cutlass and disguising ourselves did not work. From previous encounters with myself and other members, I knew there was a fair chance that I would not survive and as a last-ditch effort to take someone down with me I chose to charge and attack with the weapon I had, my instincts about not surviving would be correct as my gang member followed your orders and was still shot. Although we don't have war terms and killing on sight is not permitted, I feel like the longevity of the war and intensity as of late have warranted this kind of attack. During this, one of your members had also shot and killed you in their attempt at executing me. I feel like you possibly lost your weapon from Pillbox and are seeking to get a comp request hence the report being put up with no liaison requested. If we were not in a day-in and day-out conflict I would have agreed with you but context matters and all I did here was make a last-ditch attempt to take someone down with me after being outed as cutlass members. I'm still open to a liaison if you'd like one as I believe this could have been sorted out before we ended up on here.

Thanks, Alexia.

Hi Alexia,

After liaising with other Cutlass members about a different situation I asked them (specifically Adam Mono) to ask you to come to liaison when you where ready due to a situation arising directly after this from you - whether this was passed onto you or not.

I'll reply to your response part at a time if you don't mind for clarity.

"From previous encounters with myself and other members, I knew there was a fair chance that I would not survive and as a last-ditch effort to take someone down with me I chose to charge and attack with the weapon I had" 

You say here you thought you had little chance of survival so decided to attack? All while having numerous guns pointed at you? While the rule itself states "if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands". You chose a suicide mission instead of valuing your life?

"I feel like you possibly lost your weapon from Pillbox and are seeking to get a comp request hence the report being put up with no liaison requested."

I didn't lose a gun, nor do I care about losing guns as staff can clarify with logs (I think). Had you not completely NVL'd the roleplay could have taken another turn.

"all I did here was make a last-ditch attempt to take someone down with me after being outed as cutlass members."
I hate to break it to you but this is the whole definition of not valuing your life. You thought your chance of survival was slim so you chose a suicide mission to spite the other side and "take one down with you".

Hi Ravi

"I asked them (specifically Adam Mono) to ask you to come to liaison when you where ready due to a situation arising directly after this from you - whether this was passed onto you or not."
I'm afraid this message never got passed down to me, I would have been more than happy to talk to you about this.

"You say here you thought you had little chance of survival so decided to attack? All while having numerous guns pointed at you? While the rule itself states "if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands". You chose a suicide mission instead of valuing your life?"

I felt that my character reacted in this way in this particular situation knowing the risks of being shot were high, if this is not the case I wish we could have spoken so you could have enlightened me of how it looked from your perspective and how the roleplay could have turned out. it's been a common occurrence to be asked to put our hands up just to be shot down either after taking our items or sometimes even before that can happen and being left to bleed out. In my opinion, I took my chance to take somebody down before inevitably being shot at.

"I didn't lose a gun, nor do I care about losing guns as staff can clarify with logs (I think). Had you not completely NVL'd the roleplay could have taken another turn."

If that's the case I apologise for making the wrong assumption, I just couldn't think of a reason why you wouldn't want to talk about the situation. I had a good RP experience with one of your members after this situation and feel like the person I was with did exactly what you said only to be met with the same fate.

"You thought your chance of survival was slim so you chose a suicide mission to spite the other side and "take one down with you"."

Having little chance of survival was due to the fact I didn't have a gun to defend myself if a gunfight followed, in which case I had a fight/flight response and don't agree that making a last-ditch effort in this context with the history of the long and current war is me breaking the NVL rule.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I've taken a look at the evidence provided.

Whilst I appreciate that in some circumstances, a player will try their luck to get out of a bad situation, in this circumstance you have multiple guns trained on your character, from multiple directions and have admitted to being unarmed here.

To my reckoning, your actions were made, to deny the aztecas a chance to control the situation. With all evidence available, I would say that falls in contravention of the NVL rule. The rule is there to prevent players showing poor sportsmanship, such as denying them the chance of a win, simply because you see very little opportunity to win the situation yourself. As such, you will be receiving a punishment for the actions.

Alexia Carter

CharID: 95503

Rule: G2.4

Outcome: 1D Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back