What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Alfredo Boi - 252 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bluefort O'Conner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Alfredo Boi - 252

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking character & Not Role playing

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on my police character (PC Bluefort O'Conner) and in a roleplay scenario with Alfredo Boi (ID 84558). The scenario was going good with both characters role playing. But this all changed when i placed Alfredo Boi in the custody cells. I was writing up the police report of incident when i can hear that Alfredo Boi was jumping around in his cell, on which i believe he is trying to get out by glitching himself out. So before doing anything i waited to see if he in fact was trying to do that. As you can see in my first video, you can hear him trying to get out. You then can see him on the left side of my screen which indicated towards myself that he succeeded on getting out his cell.

After approaching Alfredo Boi and asking him to get back in the cell. He stated that he didn't know he could do that. I said that he did and asked him not to do it again so we could continue the RP scenario. As i was placing him back in the cell. i again said that he know what he was doing, he said he didn't but then said that he tried to see if he could in fact get out of the cell. So i was going to leave it there and continue to RP. But again as you can see in my second video he continued to try and get out of the cell by glitching himself out which in the case he did again but put himself in the other cell.

Because of the action he was doing, i tried 3 times to get hold of a Admin/Staff member by no reply in the OOC chat. Even tried TS as well. He clearly didn't care about what he was doing and didn't care about RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

Video 1 -
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/NbCNs_JvBv7bI/d1337FpIiPcj?invite=cr-MSxJMHYsOTQwMDIyNTEs

Video 2 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/NbEKHi8txIjhq/d1337n0Bv6E6?invite=cr-MSxLU00sOTQwMDIyNTEss
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@BluefortThanks for the report this player is currently perma banned for another reason, I will attach this to the notes, and I have decided this is also a perma for exploiting on at least 3 separate occasions.

RPUK CharID : 84558

Rule: C2.2

Action: Perma Ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back