What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ALFREDO - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Your In-game name

Jefferson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ALFREDO

Date of the incident

11/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was trying to rob someone and he drove away, i drove in front of him and he drove over me with his truck, flipping it on it's side. after that he threatened to report me (which is a rulebreak). He told me that in voice chat (also rulebreak). And because of my friend being scared for me to get reported he gave them 1 million that they did not give back after i tried to solve it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://ibb.co/W0TXL0g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

They smashed into the side of my truck and knocked it over as you can see here my truck is on its side

f873f98c59.jpg

They then robbed me without quality rp and also done a count down as i was trying to stall so that my security team would realize that i was not behind them, i tried to tell them i had back up and they would fire and they just kept saying hands up and started a count down.

409a6fc1ff.jpg

As for the threatening of report, i was messaging under the assumption that we were out of character as his friend was talking about teamspeak after jefferson conveniently lost connection just after the incident.

b745ac6c7e.jpg

6c30243d83.jpg

Pus jefferson also done it back.

0a102ca3af.jpg

Anyway i was happy for the incident to be done and forgot about after his friend gave me 1 mil, but jefferson logged back in and kept messaging me, all i wanted was to get on with the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

What I can see from the evidence provided is that I miss a lot of context. I can clearly see that you guys had a lengthy conversation and with 1 simple screenshot from a situation I am not able to really find out what's going on. 

So is there any additional video evidence or screenshots that you can provide to make it easier for me to understand what was said between you two. @Jeffrey

Also take in mind since @Abdul Rafiq has also provided evidence that if you continue with the report I will also be taking this into consideration and if needed take action! 

What I can see from the evidence provided is that I miss a lot of context. I can clearly see that you guys had a lengthy conversation and with 1 simple screenshot from a situation I am not able to really find out what's going on. 

So is there any additional video evidence or screenshots that you can provide to make it easier for me to understand what was said between you two. @Jeffrey

Also take in mind since @Abdul Rafiq has also provided evidence that if you continue with the report I will also be taking this into consideration and if needed take action! 
I take back the report. I guess i was just a bit mad because he said he was going to report me. sorry for the time being taken by my stupidness...

Please next time in a situation like this take it to teamspeak so you guys can resolve it with each other! And take in mind both of you that threatening to report is against the server rules! As requested this report will be closed!

Report Closed on request

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back