What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ali Gee changaloa - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Mcann

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ali Gee changaloa

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: (G4.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I downed Ali which he did roleplay his injuries when i was stabbing him although when he is downed he stops roleplaying his injuries and hurls abuse as if hes not been stabbed the life out of i believe this to be a breach of G4.4 also with this server being a serious roleplay server it is expected to rp your injuries until dead or revived by medics. I did not ask Ali into a liason as he seemed to be upset as you can see at the end of the video so i was not putting myself in a position to have a mature adult discussion with someone who came across upset and angry. as for the time im not 100 percent accurate on the time as it happened yesterday and this is the only chance ive had to put this report together. Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your day to deal with this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17qd1GA0Le8o7c/d1337y1kCxst?invite=cr-MSw5emUsMTYzNDkxMjk2LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I have no clue why I have been reported today, this incident occurred yesterday to which I gladly would've gone into a discord call with you to sort it out, on my side of this report and to my defense I bring to light that if you have heard my voice when normally role playing in a situation which does not involve me being injured you will clearly be able to tell the difference between my voice from then to now where I am saying slurs and being rude towards Marabunta as a whole, The level of anger of my character has nothing to do with me being upset out of the game, at the end of the day we all leave the server and go to bed knowing whatever happens in the server will not be affecting what goes on out of this server.

I would like to repeat the fact that the angryness of my character and the hatred he has towards the whole of Marabunta has made him forget about the pain in a slight manner and focus on engaging in a rude conversation with a mara member who is also an ex syndicate which my character also hates. You had stabbed me 4 times, not shot me for me to be screaming with pain, you can still hear my character go through levels of discomfort from being stabbed, I had then been incapacitated from where my character now has adrenaline from when he was being stabbed his instincts to survive had been increased, This is not G4.4 in my opinion lad, I will happily let staff deal with this report as I have nothing to say as I do not see a problem here at all, please try and go to discord or any form of communication with the next person before taking a straight action to the forums as I believe this could have been easily resolved.

Thanks

i would prefer to resolve it through a voice chat rather than this for sure im not here to get people banned just educated as i would hope someone would with myself also ali as stated you came across angry and upset and its down to me as an individual to deal with things how i feel necessary although im willing to resolve it as i dont have any personal hatred or beef towards anyone on the server

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back