What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Alle Gijon, Bryce - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl watson

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Carl Watson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Alle Gijon, Bryce

Date of the incident

06/03/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

me and a couple of friends did a weed run on server 3. after i was done i went to garage and i saw 2 guys loading up a house so we decided to go have a look. 

Bryce went in to GZ after we engage on him and was every rude on Teamspeak : @7:00
Alle Gijon Combat logged and was not willing to solve it on teamspeak and denied that he combat logged: @9:20 and @14:00 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96uSbvTLdSc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As I told you before on teamspeak, I didn't go to green-zone during combat as shown in video. Once your friend started shooting me, I went behind the truck and took cover there and after that I went straight to main road. IF you have clear evidence, please post here. As clearly showed in video, you went to garage to check if I was there but I wasn't and thats what I told you on teamspeak but you declined that and your friend said that "I was full of shit and always telling lies. We spent like an hour in TW lobby just to resolve the issue, In the starting once we talked to Yoda (TW member), you and other TW members on teamspeak. Yoda agreed with us and said that we were cool and then he left the teamspeak channel so that was that. After that, you pushed me to show you video from my side but I told you that I didn't save it cause Yoda closed the case and left. But you kept insisting and called me liar which was weird, your friend closed the case but you kept talking about Alle Gijon and kept insulting him, thats not how you resolve such issues on teamspeak.

Your friend RDMed me but I didn't want to report you cause I didn't want to push the issue further. I told you that I must have misheard about the initiation. Of course If I had understood you saying something, I would have taken action and shot you cause I had Rifle while you guys had pistols, excluding 1-2 TW members Or I would have surrendered. After that, I was on main road and your friend (killersky or something) was nearby me and suddenly he ran near Alle Gujon's house and looked for the best opportunity and took his pistol and shot me without any roleplay. Wish I didn't have delete the video that I captured cause that was solid proof, maybe you guys tricked us on teamspeak by saying "the case is closed" so we would delete the evidence (like we did) and then you re-opened it. Still as I mentioned above, if you have solid proof of me going into the garage, feel free to post it here.

Extra: I will talk to Alle Gujon to reply in here about his matter with you guys.

This is Alle Gijon.

I told u guys multiple times to get out off my house because i was logging off duo to restart and i had to go. so i simply hid behind the window and logged off thinking that there was no one in my house. I logged off because i neaded to go to my mother in hospital cuz she is very sick. But i went on TS talked to them a bit then i really neaded to go, i told Carl and some other dude that i neaded to sleap cuz i didnt want them to know, its family buissnis. Also i logged off thinking the case was solved in ts because they and we said lets close the case but they lied and today im reported.

Also i watched the video and when u initiated on Bryce u where too far away for him to hear you.

And i want to say sorry for my bad attitude on TS, i was very upset for my mother and i havent sleapt good in about 2-3 days because off i was worried. So i am sorry.

It was myself you spoke to, i would like to state that i never agreed with you, nor did i say "case closed" , i simply stated that i would like it resolved and that i didnt want to see anybody banned (and that we should wait for the footage to see the full story), despite you having threatened to report one of our members for RDM.

I have nothing to add to this report other than to repute the claims that i stated case was closed or any such insinuations. 
I was kinda of busy yesterday to answer your post fully in depth. First of all, Carl mentioned me as "rude person at teamspeak" and yeah I admit that I could have sounded a little bit rude but I didn't abuse anyone like your clan mates (mainly YOCO did). At the end of our teamspeak conversation, I told you that Alle Gujon had to go due to his mother's condition, first you said that feel bad for her and then Carl said that Alle sent him message saying hes going to bed, after hearing that, you went completely mad at me without even thinking. Apart from calling me a liar and full of shit, you also told me some other bad words that offended me but still I didn't take any action against you or your clan mates. And yet you call me a rude person? You said that I threatened your clan mate for VDM, when did I do that? I asked him to come on teamspeak so we could talk about it, thats not threatening. Although that was clear RDM, he shot me with pistol without any roleplay or something and how could I know that it was your clan mate while you guys had different costumes. Carl was in default hobo clothes and some other guys had different clothes. In the end, I really ask killersky to post his video or something, when he shot me.

And just to be clear Carl, if I wanted to evade my death by going to green-zone, I would have stayed there. Therefore, I asked you to post some hard evidence of me going there cause you just accused me of something that I didn't do. All I can guess is that, you just reported us just to defend your friend killersky's RDM.

t I didn't abuse anyone like your clan mates (mainly YOCO did).
Yoco never abused anyone we kept calm at all time and wanted to solve this.

At the end of our teamspeak conversation, I told you that Alle Gujon had to go due to his mother's condition, first you said that feel bad for her and then Carl said that Alle sent him message saying hes going to bed, after hearing that, you went completely mad at me without even thinking.
i never went completely mad. it was very strange that he told me that he had to go to bed then you told us about his mom and how he didnt want to tell us because reasons i still dont know and now ur posting it on the from so everyone can read this.

Apart from calling me a liar and full of shit, you also told me some other bad words that offended me but still I didn't take any action against you or your clan mates. And yet you call me a rude person? You said that I threatened your clan mate for VDM.
we never said anything rude to you other then that every thing you say is a lie. Ofcourse we cant confirm it but me and yoco had a strong feeling about it and about a VDM we never mentions a thing we said that we heard from our gang member that you told him that he will get reported. I just heard it from a gang member. and i never said that it was a fact. that i could have happend (we are not sure)``

Although that was clear RDM, he shot me with pistol without any roleplay or something and how could I know that it was your clan mate while you guys had different costumes. Carl was in default hobo clothes and some other guys had different clothes. In the end, I really ask killersky to post his video or something, when he shot me.
as you could clearly see that we where al thoughter this wasnt rdm because i told you to put your hands up or get shot. And you started running away (in GZ) then when you @killersky Spotted you you got shot by him because he was in my gang.

And just to be clear Carl, if I wanted to evade my death by going to green-zone, I would have stayed there. Therefore, I asked you to post some hard evidence of me going there cause you just accused me of something that I didn't do. All I can guess is that, you just reported us just to defend your friend killersky's RDM.
I look through the evidence with the help desc and he told me that you broke a rule and your friend also broke a rule. and killersky didnt RDM. 

I think you haven't read my above post correctly, I said you guys didn't have same clothes and that was pure RDM cause that guy didn't even initiated on me, I had no idea he was even with you, as I said before, he took his pistol out while he was running and shot me, thats it. But I just dont want to push this issue further as its just my words without any hard evidence as I have already deleted the video. You have no clear video or any kind of evidence either at all in this case, because its all made up by you and your clan mates to defend killersky. Well as you are denying everything I say, there is no point in keeping up to argue or try to explain things anymore, I have posted everything I could to clear the things out. At this point I would like the staff to review this report and take the action with justice, thanks. If the staff have any questions regarding this. I'm always here for you to help.

bryce you got it all wrong i do indeed have clear evidence as am not home now i request the staff not to close this.

i have recording of @carl watsoninitiating on you with: if i put my hands up you will be shot upon.

and i didnt just pull out a pistol and shoot you after the initiation i fired 3 shot which 1 hitted you body and you ran into the garage (gz) then came back and followed me with a gun in your hands (not lowered) so i shot you when i got in cover.

also when we wanted to solve this on ts you 2 showed no respect at all and just screamed over us. in the ts conversation however your friend "name forgot" even said him self i logged out when yu guys came in" so he confessed of combat logging.

and its very ironic that you coveniately deleted your recording because in the ts conversation you said that yu were uploading it.

to the staff team ill have the footage up as fast as i can

with all part included of what i said above except coversation on ts. but i have many witnesses and if bryce deny anything i just want to ask him to be honest for once.

This is Alle Gijon.

I told u guys multiple times to get out off my house because i was logging off duo to restart and i had to go. so i simply hid behind the window and logged off thinking that there was no one in my house. I logged off because i neaded to go to my mother in hospital cuz she is very sick. But i went on TS talked to them a bit then i really neaded to go, i told Carl and some other dude that i neaded to sleap cuz i didnt want them to know, its family buissnis. Also i logged off thinking the case was solved in ts because they and we said lets close the case but they lied and today im reported.

Also i watched the video and when u initiated on Bryce u where too far away for him to hear you.

And i want to say sorry for my bad attitude on TS, i was very upset for my mother and i havent sleapt good in about 2-3 days because off i was worried. So i am sorry.
here i have footage of us getrin inside his house before he did we saw them stroing stuff in the house and decide to break in after they left the moment we broke in he came back and locked @IISky_inside his house "this happend before bryce got shot.

and there was 15 minuts till restart and since we broke in and you got initiated on you had to stay or just complied with us. and please only

claim stuff when yu have proof as i said before the footage will be up soon as am not home now

amd allegijoy the video yu were talking about can yu show it to us.

and it was actuallt bruce who initiated when bruce initiated carl said when i put my hands up you will be shot. at that moment bryce was next to him and i was 10 m next to you guys so i saw everything and will upload it

Really amazed to see you guys making your story, now I want to really see that video of mine "going into garage". You shot me but I didn't get hit, I took cover behind the truck cause there was no other way to defend myself and I met you again on the main road even though I didn't know it was you shooting in the first place cause I couldn't figure your place that moment. So tell me how is that evading the death?  Could you please explain this simple thing here?

And FYI I was the one to tell everyone to solve this issue like matures, I didn't show any disrespect or something. So every thing you guys say is truth but if I say something thats false and lies? Thats great logic there. Kindly show us the video of the thing you have been accusing me from the beginning cause the video Carl Waton uploaded doesn't show any signs of me going into Garage even though he went there to check every room. 

Really amazed to see you guys making your story, now I want to really see that video of mine "going into garage". You shot me but I didn't get hit, I took cover behind the truck cause there was no other way to defend myself and I met you again on the main road even though I didn't know it was you shooting in the first place cause I couldn't figure your place that moment. So tell me how is that evading the death?  Could you please explain this simple thing here?

And FYI I was the one to tell everyone to solve this issue like matures, I didn't show any disrespect or something. So every thing you guys say is truth but if I say something thats false and lies? Thats great logic there. Kindly show us the video of the thing you have been accusing me from the beginning cause the video Carl Waton uploaded doesn't show any signs of me going into Garage even though he went there to check every room. 
"WE" did check every room but since garage isnt a room we didnt check it

and bryce what are you saying of me taking out my pistol and shot you without rp?

it wasnt a suprise for you was it there is a active gun fight i was walking around with a sdar and you were pointing a mx around and was following me i took cover turned around and shot ya

"WE" did check every room but since garage isnt a room we didnt check it

and bryce what are you saying of me taking out my pistol and shot you without rp?

it wasnt a suprise for you was it there is a active gun fight i was walking around with a sdar and you were pointing a mx around and was following me i took cover turned around and shot ya
I suggest you to re-watch Carl's video again from 8:00 and let me know if you see myself in any of the garages, if there was an action gun fight, I would have shot you, dont you think so? Anyways its been 10 hours since you said you will upload the video and still we dont have anything. Please if you have any video upload it so this report can be solved as soon as possible.

bryce you got it all wrong i do indeed have clear evidence as am not home now i request the staff not to close this.

i have recording of @carl watsoninitiating on you with: if i put my hands up you will be shot upon.

and i didnt just pull out a pistol and shoot you after the initiation i fired 3 shot which 1 hitted you body and you ran into the garage (gz) then came back and followed me with a gun in your hands (not lowered) so i shot you when i got in cover.

also when we wanted to solve this on ts you 2 showed no respect at all and just screamed over us. in the ts conversation however your friend "name forgot" even said him self i logged out when yu guys came in" so he confessed of combat logging.

and its very ironic that you coveniately deleted your recording because in the ts conversation you said that yu were uploading it.

to the staff team ill have the footage up as fast as i can

with all part included of what i said above except coversation on ts. but i have many witnesses and if bryce deny anything i just want to ask him to be honest for once.

here i have footage of us getrin inside his house before he did we saw them stroing stuff in the house and decide to break in after they left the moment we broke in he came back and locked @IISky_inside his house "this happend before bryce got shot.

and there was 15 minuts till restart and since we broke in and you got initiated on you had to stay or just complied with us. and please only

claim stuff when yu have proof as i said before the footage will be up soon as am not home now

amd allegijoy the video yu were talking about can yu show it to us.

and it was actuallt bruce who initiated when bruce initiated carl said when i put my hands up you will be shot. at that moment bryce was next to him and i was 10 m next to you guys so i saw everything and will upload it
The video i was talking about is the video in this report case that Carl watson put in.

guys let the staff decide we (me , @killersky and @YoCo) did everything we could do. hope you feel the same ( @Alle Gijon and @Bryce)
I did what i could butt i am reported for one of the most bad things you can do in the server. I Will promise it will never ever happen again, i would never breake the rules on the server that i have layed hours and hours in on purpose.

But like you said Carl its the staff`s decision.

Decision time.

As for the combatlog on Alle Gijon: Approved, ban issued. Logging out when clearly knowing your house is surrounded and roleplay has started is unacceptable and a clear violation of rule 2.5.

w3Q4Fg9.png

As for the running into the greenzone: I do not actually see Bryce run in there. He runs toward it, but as he said: taking cover behind the truck, which is outside the GZ, only just. Rejected for insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back