What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Alliance/Police - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Raw301

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tirus Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Alliance/Police

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1713

What best describes this incident ?: RDM 2xs

Please (in detail) describe the incident:
If ima get perma banned then wtf is this bull shit from the police and alliance? this is what you call high quality rp? Imagine in real life a knocked out individual not being able to being picked up as well as if i did he would be in front of me so i could not be headshot demands would be easily answered the clips alone say enough, also what demands do i do put my hands up or hop out of the vehicle? Before or after being shot?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1KpekGO8a2IUsn/d1337YPVgmTB?invite=cr-MSx5VjgsMTk3NTYzMTQyLA
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Kpc72u90nsVZb/d1337pgXhnNe?invite=cr-MSxUSXMsMTk3NTYzMTQyLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @T-Raw301,

If ima get perma banned then wtf is this bull shit from the police and alliance?
This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Would I be correct in saying that this is a revenge report due to the fact you've gotten yourself banned? 

i don't care if i am banned i held myself to a high standard of RP the whole time being in the server since day 1 but nobody holds others to a higher standards especially the police. Imagine getting rdm'd within a 5 - 10 minute time frame anybody would be fuming and i'm talking level headedly but how can i get comp'd as discussed in ooc if firstly the report doesn't get accepted then 2ndly get the comp accepted after this was without a doubt not "fun for both parties" and i didn't get banned for i got banned for discimination and being out of character

It isn't a revenge report because the person that got me banned is a police officer, his RP standard was lower than low. Im reporting alliance and the police

Then please explain this comment for me.

If ima get perma banned then wtf is this bull shit from the police and alliance?
What is this supposed to mean? It seems as if you've put this report up now based off of the fact you received a ban.
Baring in mind, you could've placed this report up civilly to begin with if you were unhappy with the situation and it would've been dealt with, rather than a disgusting outburst in OOC and getting yourself banned. 

"Serious Roleplay server" nobody is RPing seriously anymore why would i not vent in ooc i legit tried to stay in character but when someone is fed up they are fed up we are only human and i am just that no i am not perfect in anyway shape or form my character and myself got triggered and i snapped do i condone this behaviour no but when ppl are legit complaing police are killing the server you see why with this medal clip lets be completely honest.  i have been on the server for half a year and held myself to a high standard but this is actually low tier quality RP welcome to rpuk 100k or die

if the police lose it's Doomsday but when a gang/civ loses "oh ask for a comp" this is appalling RP, the cops absolutely must win every time where is the "fun for both parties" there is none only for the cops 

Hello. I am the Firearms officer who shot! Here's my perspective: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can provide more if needed 🙂

Nothing further - Simon

@T-Raw301

You've failed to follow the guidelines of 'Report a Player', swearing and being sarcastic for quite clearly being frustrated over not getting things your way. 
Now, since you cannot behave - we simply won't entertain your report any further. 

Report denied.
Try again

P.S - In regards to the report against police, you might want to take a look at G1.2, G2.3 & G4.5, as you've broken those rules yourself.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back