What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [ALT] Sammy - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

Your In-game name

Vind Grizzly

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[ALT] Sammy

Date of the incident

03/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was farming salt with my hmmet when my arma 3 client crashed.
I respawned into Pyrgos and I went to salt mine.
I saw some players at the salt mine.
I went next to Lunar (Sammy's friend) and I told to him "hi mate, I am friendly. Nice helicopter, I am going to farm".

While I was moving to my truck, I heard Sammy's voice "hands up or I will shoot you".
I pushed my hands up. Sammy, Lunar and Alex (another ALT member) robbed me.
They told to me that they wanted truck keys, my weapon and my ammo magazines.
I gave them everything.

After I gave them everything, Sammy was releasing me, but then he told to me "I don't want witnesses" and after a few seconds he executed me.
I think that he didn't give me any chances and that he was just looking for an excuse to kill someone.
I think he broke this rule:
"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)".

I think that Sammy did a very poor roleplay.

We spoke on ts, but we were not able to resolve the problem on ts.

I hope that you will understand my English.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/U8kwsTDAyco
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sammy1234 Could you give your input on this report against you please?

Stuart I will explane in ts if you are free?

We were willing to talk this out on TS and compensate him for his gear lost from the RDM what was roughly estimated 100k (sins the 50% off) but the guy demanded 150k for as well the salt he had mined but what was stolen fair according to rules. we tried to get to an agreement but he just simply refuse to see to an agreement and kept demanding 150k. we talked for about 5-10 min and he at once suddenly left cuss he wanted to move on to report me cuss he didnt get what he wanted and was not trying to talk this out properly with us. and get to an agreement that would compensate him but not like what he tried was to ask more than what he had on him to just make some money.  @Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
We tried to solve the problem on ts and I asked them 150k.

I left ts because Sammy and his friends were yelling during all the time we have spoke on ts.

I can accept a compensation of 150k if Sammy want to pay it.

I lost a lot of time for their bad RP.

I Will Comp your stuff that you rightfully had and no more that is just it I'm sorry but it is the deal

You broke the rules while you were robbing me, so you can't say that you robbed the salt respecting the rules.

I will wait @Stuart's opinion about this.

@Vind Grizzly If you do get the compensation from @Sammy1234 can you update the post please. I will wait for now to see if this can be resolved by you both as you did say you would be happy with some compensation on the matter. 

Thank you for updating me @Vind Grizzly. After reviewing this report i have come to the following conclusion.

Within the robbery there was some roleplay to try and keep things moving along. Now every sentence was do this or be shot, @Sammy1234 was informing you what would happen if you refused to comply with his orders. After you dropped the gun and ammo he informed you to go then changed his mind and said they will need to execute you due to you knowing who they were (i.e by their faces). 

As you see around the 3.50 mark in the video Lunar names Sammy so you would of had his name then if you went to inform the police for instance. Now with the claim of RDM i would say this wasn't RDM as he informed you a few times within the video that you was going to be executed and the reasons behind it. With the Fail RP claim, Yes this could of gone a different route i.e make you work for them or just to get more roleplay from the situation. However i wouldn't class this as Fail RP.

Roleplay was given from both parts and yes both parties could of expanded on it to make it more enjoyable for everyone involved. My conclusion on the report is that I will be denying this report for the reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back