What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - aM | Alonso xd - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Jordfreser

Your In-game name

Gorgel B.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

aM | Alonso xd

Date of the incident

04/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Someone was robbing a van. I decided to follow them to see what was going to happen, the driver of the van drove into the police station for safety. So i was standing there in the police-station where 4-5 rebels was just walking around with their guns on their backs. This is where the fail RP comes into play: In roleplay the policestation always has cops on duty, no rebel would just drive into the police station and hang about with their machineguns on their backs.
Poor RP: Talking about fragging, spamming the crouchbutton on open mic, walking circles around someone just blatantly trolling.
Metagaming: This one is obvious, he suddenly and very "coincidentally" asks me what i think of OG.

I dont report alot of people, but this situation had me a bit riled up as the roleplay was just absolutely poor. Someone might think what he was doing was roleplay, i dont.

I see my own mistake of not talking alot and apologize for that.

When asking if he thought he did anything wrong he just said no and accused of revenge-reporting.
https://imgur.com/FmksJkD

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHzZjT8N0dY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was involved in the situation with the van and we had to follow him in as he broke (6.01) by fleeing into a blue zone. so that part of the story doesnt matter.

I do not believe i broke any rules in this video so i will wait for an admin to respond and we will see the outcome of the report.

thanks for just wanting to report me and not even wanting to speak about but i guess that's how you like to do things x

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see any rules broken from the evidence that has been provided so therefor I will not be issuing a ban. On the otherhand it's worth noting @Alonso you're borderline metagaming Gorgel and your attitude both in the video and your response on the report leave alot to be desired. I'd highly recommend acting a little more mature in the future and toning down the attitude if you plan on sticking around. 

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back